It (still) crashes now after 2.4.0 patch

Did you guys remove something in the programming bits that when i get the "Graphics driver has stopped responding and has recovered" and then it resumes normally?

I literally can't play the game anymore since patch 2.4.0 without getting this "pathofexile.exe is not responding" and get my hype going down the drain

The program PathOfExile.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: 1f1c
Start Time: 01d24cf731cd49f3
Termination Time: 659
Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe
Report Id: ff096ca1-b8ea-11e6-be96-f82fa8fe1c8c
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Last edited by Yakuzachan on Dec 2, 2016, 7:14:31 PM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2016, 1:39:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Having this issue aswell. Got the same errors with both DX11 and DX9 EX, gonna be using dx 9 just to see if that helps. This has caused me one rip allready, and i'd hate to lose more chars due to game crashes.
Don't really have any more examples than allready posted. Only error message i've found is the one OP posted from Event Viewer, nothing in Poe logs.
First time it happened was in Warehouse District, just after opening a breach (rip!). Other was on the second stage of Malachai.

Edit: Had another crash on Malachai... Ofc this time it killed me.

Edit2: Noticed every time i got this error i had a driver malfunction just seconds earlier. Found out i had a year old version of gpu drivers, so fingers crossed that's the root of this issue.
Last edited by Skroting on Dec 4, 2016, 7:52:15 AM
Lol i though it was the Blade vortex problem...apparently its still not fixed,man i got no choice but to cry and bitch about it till they notice this problem....

But its not a wide problem so its slim for this to get fixed, I might have to quit soon because of this but who gives a sh*t if im gonna quit anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info