Cast While Channeling won't use corpses

Cast While Channeling doesn't seem to work with anything that requires a corpse. This includes all Offerings, Raise Zombie, and Detonate Dead. Is this intended?

If so, why?
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 9:14:05 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hmm, not sure if this is intended or not. I've passed this along to get an official word on whether or not this is intentional or simply a bug.
Similarly, BladeFlurry - CastWhenChanneling - AnimateWeapon, won't animate any weapons on the ground.
"
nrdy wrote:
Similarly, BladeFlurry - CastWhenChanneling - AnimateWeapon, won't animate any weapons on the ground.

This was the first thing I tried when I logged on and I was so disappointed when it didn't work.
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
Thanks Hartlin. Can't wait to hear the answer. My builds are in your hands.
"
Psychodabble wrote:
Thanks Hartlin. Can't wait to hear the answer. My builds are in your hands.

Too much responsibility in my hands. It isn't me that makes this call! :(
So dissapointed if not a bug. Was looking forward to running a channel + Offering on summoner
I'd love to have an answer to this, either way. If I need to wait for a fix, fine, but if I should just start a new build, I'd appreciate finding that out sooner rather than later.
still not working i hope its a bug
wanted to make a chaos summoner with wither-cwc-spirit offering-desacrate for the sexy chos buff for my spirit offering
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Hmm, not sure if this is intended or not. I've passed this along to get an official word on whether or not this is intentional or simply a bug.

Hey can we get any clarification on whether or not this is a bug? Specifically using channel skills with offering skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info