V-sync flutters between 30-60 on 144hz monitor in windowed fullscreen.

V-sync flutters between 30-60 on 144hz monitor in windowed fullscreen. It didn't happen at first but when we got to act 2 and entered a corrupted zone it dipped. Using dx11, multithreading enabled. max settings. Again, everything was fine at first. A restart of the game didn't help it but changing to fullscreen works. Slight stuttering though.

Update: Restarted computer. FPS is good again. Will update again if it happens again.
Update2: Hardware Acceleration on Spotify was the thing that fucked it up. Disabled it and can now play music from it while playing.

Update 3: I accidentally started dota2 in the middle of the game and even after closing it, the same effect as when hardware acceleration was on on spotify happened. Restart of computer seems to be the only way to fix it so far.

Update 4: Can't have the offline tree open now without reducing fps like the other things that did it.
Update 5: Having a stream on even in chrome only reduces the fps by 5-10. Skilltree on poe official website works well.
Update 6: JK It skilltree on the website lowers the fps as well.

Update 7!: I've fixed the issue. The nvidia drivers fucked up somehow and I'm guessing the g-sync thing wasnt on for me. Re-installed drivers since the controlpanel didn't want to start even after computer restart.
[Closed]
Last edited by blackmoon3 on Dec 3, 2016, 6:57:05 AM
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 4:56:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info