Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

crashes

my game keeps crashing :(
doesnt matter which client i try. i have now crashed more in the new leageue than in the whole time i have played poe before and i'm nearly at 3k hours.

cant play like this :(
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2016, 11:15:19 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Could use more info. Are you crashing on launch?
no, i can start the game and log in fine but i randomly crash. sometimes when i change zones. once when i switched some gear around. sometimes just like that :(
Can you try running PackCheck.exe? It's in your Path of Exile folder (probably in Program Files --> Grinding Gear Games).
i had to look around a bit cause i'm using steam and dont have these folders.

'done. all file hashes are in sync.'
Alright, a few more generic suggestions since there doesn't seem to be any kind of direct cause here. Can you make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date as well as DirectX? Also, re-installing the game fresh may help to make sure there isn't any kind of corruption going on.

If there are still problems after doing this, I'll check to see what else might be worth trying here.
Getting frequent crashes as well, mostly but not exclusively upon zoning. Switching back to dx9 didn't help. Had no problems like this pre-patch with x64 client.

i restarted my computer and now i was able to play for 40+ mins without getting a crash

also i was playing in a group before.
Last edited by osna23 on Dec 2, 2016, 5:41:36 PM
Also getting random crashes, mostly when changing zones. Both with Dx9 and 11. Fun
Is anyone that gets crashes playing in a party? If so, are you playing with someone that is using Blade Vortex?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info