Game crashed and when I reloaded, all my characters and stash tabs were gone

Clicked character selection, got game crash error. Closed the game and reloaded it. All of a sudden I have no characters. Created a new character, ran through Twilight Strand, checked stash and noticed all of my stash tabs are also gone?!
Last bumped on Dec 2, 2016, 4:48:32 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This sounds super odd. Are you sure you're logging into the correct account and on the correct Steam account?

Can you please e-mail our support team at support@grindinggear.com and they'll be able to look into this further?

Thank you for the reply.

I am logging in to the same account as before through steam, but I am worried I may have somehow deleted the previous version of the account by linking it to steam? I honestly don't know. If this is the case, will the characters and stash tabs be retrievable?

Yes I have done. I await their reply.

Thanks again.
"
fishinmyeyes wrote:
Thank you for the reply.

I am logging in to the same account as before through steam, but I am worried I may have somehow deleted the previous version of the account by linking it to steam? I honestly don't know. If this is the case, will the characters and stash tabs be retrievable?

Yes I have done. I await their reply.

Thanks again.

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure, sorry. They'll be able to answer these questions though!
Righto, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info