[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Hello Lifting really awesome guide :)

I have a question.
Whats a good amount of ES to have after going CI, like when u wanna do guardians and end game stuff like that?
How about the final status requirement?

how much str/dex/int for this build at the end? including the gem req.
Great guide, could easily do T13 with binos and without veil and this chest i bought for some C.

After i got veil and vulnerability it seems that the clearing speed has dropped a bit compared to HoA. Have to get used to the changes and maybe it will be even better later on. All in all great guide.
Great build, took me a long time to get started since I had 6700ES but I couldn't kill anything, got lucky with a drop now I'm rocking on maps, thx for the build
"
Defensive Utility Setup 1:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11), Summon Ice Golem (lvl 11), & Vortex (level 12)

May i know the reason why Vortex and not other Aoe Skills like Ice Nova?
"
D3c4y wrote:
"
Defensive Utility Setup 1:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11), Summon Ice Golem (lvl 11), & Vortex (level 12)

May i know the reason why Vortex and not other Aoe Skills like Ice Nova?

Vortex chills everything automatically, which slows them by 30%.
so i spent probally 10-15 exalts making this build
lifting i have done a few of your builds before but this well was shit house compaired other to ur other builds in my opinion

i will state i have not qualitied amd leveled half the jewels
as i done a respec on a assreach build and filled out the tree
keep em coming tho bro much love
mope1
Definitely not a great build to start a league with. Pizzasticks, Vaal Spark, or any bow build probably would have been a better due to insane dagger prices. I think a life based version would be better at this point since you get Acrobatics, a potential offhand, way more leech, and you don't need to respec. Vaal Haste and Conc Effect are required to make this build feel decent on bosses. I ended up making an alt Aurabot which is WAY cheaper and carries hard to pump currency into this character to finish some challenges.

I've transitioned into CI but it wasn't cheap. I still need to finish Ascendancies and try Void Manipulation/Added Chaos with a Witchfire/Lion's Roar to see the full potential. Hoping the build doesn't disappoint.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Dec 10, 2016, 8:29:52 AM
This build seems like it would have pretty severe accuracy problems, am I wrong on this?
Hi guys, what would be the priority for buying the uniques for this build? ive struggled through with it as a league starter, farmed a LOT of dried lake and am now close to the stage of affording a bino's.

Is the wep, ring or helm best to buy first? (I have a bad wep at the mo)!.

Thanks, Matt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info