[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Has anyone considered using physical to lightning instead of crit multi? i'm trying it and it kinda rocks. you shock everything
"
Pokela wrote:
does melee physical works too on jewels?

any answer on this?
Thanks, Liftin', another great guide. I am a long time satisfied consument of your guides !

Starting that build on breach HC now.

Questions so far:
- Is the leech high enough to do all game content safe in hc? I guess a Vessel of Vinktar with conversion would be an Option, but due to the flask Charge nerf its empty most of the time ..
- nothing else, great guide :-)
which master(s) would be priority, please?
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Hey lifting, would this work with dual wield instead of shield? If not, are there any changes you would make to the passive tree to suit this?

Thanks!
"
kontomatiego wrote:

How many chance of crit u have w and w/o charge ???

Thanks

IMO 1.Zana 2.Vagan 3.Vorici 4.Elreon, 5.Haku
"
Thanks, Liftin', another great guide. I am a long time satisfied consument of your guides !

Starting that build on breach HC now.

Questions so far:
- Is the leech high enough to do all game content safe in hc? I guess a Vessel of Vinktar with conversion would be an Option, but due to the flask Charge nerf its empty most of the time ..
- nothing else, great guide :-)

Glad you like it :)

A: For the most part yes, but it depends on what your "expectations" is. It is enough to keep you alive but it won't insta leech you back to full life instantly against bosses (less effect of warlords mark curse). That said I haven't had any problems :)

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Pokela wrote:
"
Pokela wrote:
does melee physical works too on jewels?

any answer on this?

It works yea :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Build is coming together very nicely now. still need voidheart and bino but other then that i'm plowing
Last edited by shagohodds on Dec 8, 2016, 7:44:05 PM
Why is Deadly Infusion second priority? I feel the DPS has much more benefit from Noxious Dtrike as second priority since u can get the DPS monster node Toxic Delivery earlier - and I already have 320 crit multi.

As previously posted; thanks for awesome build.
Last edited by DonQuixotic on Dec 8, 2016, 11:53:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info