[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Build is coming together but slowly. This was a bad idea as league starter :/ (too expensive and you're a glass cannon for a long time.) I hope some decend drops tomorrow might get me some currency to pick up a 6L. voidheart and bino are too expensive atm.. other then that i can see it rock :) i'm mapping fast with it.
How do you apply the 2nd curse without additional curse node?
IGN Tyela
what sort of crit chance are all of you sitting at?
Im sitting at 35%. seems a little low. i thought this build would see 90+.
Loving this build, Merciless was a little rocky and maps are definitely tough but I'm sticking it out and inching my way towards better gear. One thing i would suggest is Life Gain on Hit Support in the early game. I did both Normal and Cruel deathless because of that gem alone.

I am kind of curious why the build uses a shield instead of another dagger. Stats? Shield Charge? For the latter I would imagine Whirling Blades would supplement just fine if not better.
"
Tuna2517 wrote:
what sort of crit chance are all of you sitting at?
Im sitting at 35%. seems a little low. i thought this build would see 90+.

At lvl 69, 40% in town, 74% with golem and power charges. You can easy reach 95%, because of assassin every PC give you base 0.5% crit chance.

2 tips from me to people who have some problems.
1. If you can't afford bino, buy rare dagger, i bought 178dps, 9% crit for 6C.
2. Use new shield for 100% hit chance, so you don't need to care about acc while lvling.

Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Dec 6, 2016, 10:04:03 PM

can this be equivalent to bino? also want to get here crit or aspd.
Correct me if im wrong. I thinl having attack is more important to build up stacks faster? Im not sure if the averaged dps on tooltip take into account build up time if yes i think it should be a reliable way to gauge phy dmg versus attack speed?
Hello,

I have problem...

Mana reservation i gave item Heretics Veil and all skill points in this post and move.
I can't use Mark, Disciplin, and herald in one time i dont have mana to reserverd you maybe know where is the problem ??

Please help and write me what i must do.

THX !
"
Vikklev wrote:
Hello,

I have problem...

Mana reservation i gave item Heretics Veil and all skill points in this post and move.
I can't use Mark, Disciplin, and herald in one time i dont have mana to reserverd you maybe know where is the problem ??

Please help and write me what i must do.

THX !

Enlighten (level 2-3+)
I can't decide whether I should take Deep Thoughts or Mind Drinker and why.
And why take it at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info