[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Random question, do you roll any Zana mods on maps while leveling?
"
bbqdogs wrote:
@ffhighwind

mind taking a look at my char/gear and see which pieces need upgrade? I've downed guardians except hydra (but none deathless) and thinking about giving shaper a try (my first).

I found that my damage is very good with conc effect on, but I STILL don't have enough leech to "afk facetank" any of the guardians, and playing the fights mechanically I much prefer using Inc AOE still. Do I just need to get used to using Conc Effect more?

Been also thinking about getting more leech on gear (gloves? ammy?) to fix this problem but idk, the other option is scourge but I think I'd have like <8k ES if I dual scourge'd which seems pretty risky?

Your gear seems fine. The Iron Ring could be better. The dagger is pretty nice.

I prefer using Inc AOE on Phoenix just to kill the birds. Chimera and Minotaur will be Inc AOE or Conc depending on the mods, your leech, and your ES pool. Hydra and Shaper should always be Conc.

1. There's one power charge missing on your tree. Considering you're not using a Binos and you have a PCOC setup there's no good reason to skip it.
2. You shouldn't need Deep Thoughts.
3. I'm a broken record, but I hate the idea of Kiaras. Try using a Chayula or Valyrium instead. Having reliable freeze and stun immunity on an ES build is extremely important.
4. Your Silver Flask should be replaced since you have a Kiara's for Onslaught. Replace it with a Stibnite, Quicksilver, or Granite unless you're swapping out Kiara's.
5. If you want more leech you should consider running Blood Rage in your weapon/shield and weapon swap to disable. It's too difficult to get reliable leech though gear and you probably will never be able to facetank anyway.
6. Conc effect is bad on your Vortex. That gem slot could be getting much better use.
7. Quality up the flasks.
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 14, 2017, 2:44:28 AM
"
KasperBN wrote:
Random question, do you roll any Zana mods on maps while leveling?

I roll Bloodlines on 25% packsize T12+ maps. Sometimes I roll double Beyond for fun. Perandus is a fair option for low pack size maps if you're into gambling. You also might be able to sell the coffers in trade 820.
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
bbqdogs wrote:
@ffhighwind

mind taking a look at my char/gear and see which pieces need upgrade? I've downed guardians except hydra (but none deathless) and thinking about giving shaper a try (my first).

I found that my damage is very good with conc effect on, but I STILL don't have enough leech to "afk facetank" any of the guardians, and playing the fights mechanically I much prefer using Inc AOE still. Do I just need to get used to using Conc Effect more?

Been also thinking about getting more leech on gear (gloves? ammy?) to fix this problem but idk, the other option is scourge but I think I'd have like <8k ES if I dual scourge'd which seems pretty risky?

I prefer using Inc AOE on Phoenix just to kill the birds. Chimera and Minotaur will be Inc AOE or Conc depending on the mods, your leech, and your ES pool. Hydra and Shaper should always be Conc.

1. There's one power charge missing on your tree. Considering you're not using a Binos and you have a PCOC setup there's no good reason to skip it.
3. I'm a broken record, but I hate the idea of Kiaras. Try using a Chayula or Valyrium instead. Having reliable freeze and stun immunity on an ES build is extremely important.
4. Your Silver Flask should be replaced since you have a Kiara's for Onslaught. Replace it with a Stibnite, Quicksilver, or Granite unless you're swapping out Kiara's.
5. If you want more leech you should consider running Blood Rage in your weapon/shield and weapon swap to disable. It's too difficult to get reliable leech though gear and you probably will never be able to facetank anyway.
6. Conc effect is bad on your Vortex. That gem slot could be getting much better use.

I'll try chayula + stibinite. Thanks.

What do you think about going dual scourge with abyssus and with ~8k ES for guardians/shaper? Do you think the lesser eHP + way more leech and some more dps is actually better for survivability or nah?
"
bbqdogs wrote:

What do you think about going dual scourge with abyssus and with ~8k ES for guardians/shaper? Do you think the lesser eHP + way more leech and some more dps is actually better for survivability or nah?

I never tried using a rare dagger with this build. I can definitely say the extra reliable leech and attack speed makes Scourge feels way better safer in most situations. However, you will lose 2k ES from the shield loss so there will be more opportunities to get 1shot with hard map mods. You do not need Abyssus at all in the Scourge setup. In fact I wouldn't recommend using it unless you are running bosses like Shaper and have prior experience with them. Abyssus will turn you into a glass cannon and die to reflect. Honestly you could run Abyssus in the dagger setup too, but you'll have to depend on Atziri's Promise and Blood Rage for leech unless you are willing to drop Discipline or something. Try it out on the dagger build (with blood rage) and see what I mean.

You should also try out Death's Hand to get a taste of what dual wielding is like. It's not quite Abyssus status but it will make the build feel smoother. If your tooltip goes down with a Death's Hand know it's lying to you.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dual_wielding
"
When the player has two different weapons equipped when using a skill that only works with one of them, only the valid weapon will be used for attacks made with that skill. Skills that fall under this category (apart from the above) include:
If only one weapon is used, the dual wielding bonuses will still apply; however, the attack rate will be based only on the weapon that is actually used. The tooltip appears to be wrong.

Sadly there's a lot of instances where tooltip DPS is inaccurate in this game. If anybody knows of a good DPS calc that isn't a spreadsheet requiring me punching in 300 numbers I'd appreciate a link. Maybe the offline calc does a fair job but I've never tried using it for anything than planning a build.
Last edited by ffhighwind on Jan 14, 2017, 5:03:45 AM
"
bbqdogs wrote:
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
bbqdogs wrote:
@ffhighwind

You dont need Abyssus for Shaper, or for any other boss in the game, Just get High Chance to Hit, and a High roll of

The most DPS lose comes from a bad roll of Voidheart, the Legacy ring had 100% to cause Bleed/Poison,
it got nerfed, and if you look at ur passives, Noxious Strike has only 40% chance to couse Poison on Bleeding enemys, so you must get first the Bleed effect to apply the Poison dmg stack bonus.

High Accuracy, and High Voidheart roll are way more then needed to facetank shaper/guardians
Last edited by ptoop84 on Jan 14, 2017, 10:13:51 AM
I have Voidheart and Bino, god gems but tiptool is low...
Last edited by Enucleide on Jan 14, 2017, 3:36:49 PM
"
Dianabolik wrote:
I have Voidheart and Bino, god gems but tiptool is low...

Tooltip doesn't include power charges, frenzy charges, Blood Rage, Vaal Haste, Flasks, Poison, etc. Blade Flurry tooltip is per hit unlike most abilities. What does "low" mean? Are you on a 5L or 6L?
I have a 6L with 440 ES, i crafted it myself because i can't afford a good one with more ES, and Vaal Haste, my average damage is 5.5K and i just finished MErc Lab. It felt a little hard in despite of my lvl 77. Blood Rage makes me die very quickly too, so I dunno how to use it in a safe way for now but i only have 5K ES so i need to improve my survivability too. Obviously I'm not use to ES builds and i try to get as much ES as possible but prices are ridiculously high so I'm still hoping for a good drop.
Last edited by Enucleide on Jan 14, 2017, 5:03:29 PM
"
Dianabolik wrote:
I have a 6L with 440 ES, i crafted it myself because i can't afford a good one with more ES, and Vaal Haste, my average damage is 5.5K and i just finished MErc Lab. It felt a little hard in despite of my lvl 77. Blood Rage makes me die very quickly too, so I dunno how to use it in a safe way for now but i only have 5K ES so i need to improve my survivability too. Obviously I'm not use to ES builds and i try to get as much ES as possible but prices are ridiculously high so I'm still hoping for a good drop.

Well you're not going to get much help without linking gear and passive tree or opening up your profile to the public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info