[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin CI Blade Flurry End-Game Build! [HC/SC]

Any leveling gear guys for this build? from level 1 and forward?
what spot for Energy from within?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/645055 =]
I just got a 6L, and am debating what I should use. What do you guys think: added chaos, or melee phys? Or some other setup? Gear below:

Spoiler

Also, any suggestion on what to upgrade next?
IGN: OneEyedShadow
"
jelen wrote:
what spot for Energy from within?

Same spot as always. To benefit from the Melding cluster.
well i got my bino and 5 link descent chest did not do merc lab yet and dont like damage output at this build if i manage to 90+ and get 2 curse point it wont change much i think
If you could choose, would you rather run Vulnerability (with Blasphemy), or Hatred? I'm deciding if I want to run:

Discipline + Warlord's Mark + Hatred

OR

Discipline + Warlord's Mark + Vulnerability

Which do you guys think is better for high-end (T11+) maps?
I have a question about jewels, what kind should use?

Now i use:

15% inc phys dmg
15% crit strike multi with 1h melee weapon
11% inc area dmg
----------------
15% inc phys dmg with dagger
18% crit strike multi with 1h melee weapon
10% inc area dmg

I thinking about increase the attack speed, this is good idea?

THANKS
"
Amarantine wrote:
If you could choose, would you rather run Vulnerability (with Blasphemy), or Hatred?

Hatred is better on pure phys builds or builds with WED/ele%. This build is a chaos damage build with a heavy dose of poison, so you get a lot more out of Vulnerability. Plus you have to factor in enemy resistances with the extra cold damage. Herald of Ash is a strong replacement for Warlord's Mark in T1-10 and benefits from Vulnerability as well.

"
well i got my bino and 5 link descent chest did not do merc lab yet and dont like damage output at this build if i manage to 90+ and get 2 curse point it wont change much i think

I had a lot of trouble with this build starting out as well. If you're having trouble while using Binos then there's something wrong. You'd have to link your gear or open your characters to the public to get any help. In order of things that made me enjoy this build more: 1. stun immunity (Valyrium/Chayula/Kiaras) 2. Vaal Haste 3. Death's Hand
Loot Filter -- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1490867
Filter Parser -- https://github.com/ffhighwind/Path-of-Exile-Filter-Parser
"
Vioche wrote:
"
Ciferinho wrote:
Hello, I recently went to try out the minotaur I managed to deal with the map real easy but the minotaur itself I couldn't sustain my life with warlocks + atiziri's flask and did almost no damagae with 4 portals (Like 1/10 of his life)

This is the gear that I went there

Sitting at 9,100es, any tips to do guardians?

I'll probably change the speed flask for a taste of hate and get a 20% phys reduction flask maybe that will be enough (?)

Spoiler

well you dont have a 6-link, that itself is alot of damage

Also Bino is not really end game material, does not help on bosses only trash

try to get a 300ish dps dagger with decent crit and attackspeed and a 6-link, taste of hate can't hurt the dps either :)

remember the more dps you have the more effective your leech will be

Thanks for the tips I changed my gear to look for MORE damage and tried to keep the same ES pool, I'm currently at 9,500es and doing lots of damages.

minotaur/uber izaro down, all t15 map bosses goes down in 2-3 seconds

my gear:

Spoiler

On clearing maps I use a quicksilver with freeze immunity.
Last edited by Ciferinho on Dec 17, 2016, 11:38:52 PM
"
ffhighwind wrote:
"
Amarantine wrote:
If you could choose, would you rather run Vulnerability (with Blasphemy), or Hatred?

Hatred is better on pure phys builds or builds with WED/ele%. This build is a chaos damage build with a heavy dose of poison, so you get a lot more out of Vulnerability. Plus you have to factor in enemy resistances with the extra cold damage. Herald of Ash is a strong replacement for Warlord's Mark in T1-10 and benefits from Vulnerability as well.

"

I had a lot of trouble with this build starting out as well. If you're having trouble while using Binos then there's something wrong. You'd have to link your gear or open your characters to the public to get any help. In order of things that made me enjoy this build more: 1. stun immunity (Valyrium/Chayula/Kiaras) 2. Vaal Haste 3. Death's Hand

Hm, OK, thanks for the advice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info