[Remake] Tornado Shot Build - DeadEye Ranger

I continue to play, build is quite good. Core skills (Tornado + Frenzy) interact well. Whith Increased Critical Strikes Support Tornado becoming crit-machine. And we can benefit hi crit multiplier too.

Minor Blink Arrow combo is poore imho. Your clone only lives 3 sec and have 10% chance to blind enemies for 4 sec...
I think its better to try some ice golem combo: ice golem + Greater Multiple Projectiles Support + Hypothermia Support + Ice Bite Support (for some micro freeze income) or ice golem + Greater Multiple Projectiles Support + Blind Support + Chance to Flee Support (for some mob confusion) or even ice golem + minion life + minion resist + minion damage (fore some tank shield). May be better to save 3 sockets to vaal grace\haste.

What do you think about Powerful Precision ? Since Tornado shot always pierce main arrows will get at least +100% crit chance and secondary arrows will get + crit chance equal global pierce chance ? Does all Tornado shot arrows return back whith Powerful Precision ? If so can they hit targets twice ?
Does Far Shot increase damage of secondary TS arrows from the character point or from the TS split point?
Does Endless Munitions add additional projectile to split TS projectiles (like +1 secondary Tornado Shot Projectile) ?

Last edited by Max_ak on Dec 29, 2016, 4:43:28 PM
hi all guys i'm actually lvl 57 and i feel really good with this build.
So the question is should i buy death's opus death bow or wait for lioneye's glare at lvl 66?
Reach of the council is so ..... expensive
How much HP(exact number) do you get with the Belly of the beast with the current build?
I am interested since i am running a defensive build from Neversink guide and it requires health nods near Constitution. I wonder if Belly can compensate these nods and give the same or similar result as the bunch of these health nods?
how do you gain endurance charges for immortal call?
"
how do you gain endurance charges for immortal call?

Immortal call procs even without EC, but for the very short period of time.
pode me dar uma ajuda cara...

cara eu fiz essa build nao ta completa to lv 72, porem muito ruim... sei la, não sei se e os equipes. ou eu que nao consigo jogar mesmo, segui direito as passivas... deve ser os equipes.. meu arco e 5l a roupa e 5l, pra comprar a belly the beast e muito caro, tem alguma outra que poderia trocar? e o arco tem algum outro opcional ? - tem como vc mandar uma configuração de 5l pra mim? no email ou sei la... ou ate mesmo aqui.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FilipeAcre

oque esta errado...

ou ela precisa de 6l mesmo?
You can show your stats ? please :3 attack and defens
no risk, no reward.
Tips for leveling:
1. Use Shrapnel Shot or Split Arrow until level 28
2. Use Essence Sap node until you get enough mana leech
3. Use +30 strength and intelligence nodes until you get needful stuff
4. Use Blood Rage for life leech until you get Vitality Void node
5. Use Curse On Hit Support + Assassin's Mark + Herald of Ice without Frenzy until you get good 5l Bow & Body Armour
6. Use cheap Diamond Flask for damage boost until you get expensive Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask
7. Take Barrage if you want to switch from Tornado Shot fore single boss. TS may have difficulty with small single bosses
8. Invest all currency in Bow (DPS) first ! Since this is one shot build (even with Belly of the Beast & Arctic Armour) the only way to kill mobs faster than they kill you !!!
Last edited by Max_ak on Dec 30, 2016, 12:37:47 PM
Does Vaal Pact helps on those physical/elemental reflect attributes?
How good is this end game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info