[Remake] Tornado Shot Build - DeadEye Ranger

"
Max_ak wrote:
Hi toledosaur
Explain me please, is it enough 0,4% mana leech for this buid?
Why did you get Vitality Void? Is it really need total 2% life leech for this buid?!
If you looking for extra protection and use Phase Acrobatics, why dont use Arrow Dancing? What do you think about Arrow Dancing in general ?

Am currently lvl 67, and 0,4% mana leech is working for me.
is it possible to choose herald of ice rather than herald of ash? which one is better?
"
Max_ak wrote:
Hi toledosaur
Explain me please, is it enough 0,4% mana leech for this buid?
Why did you get Vitality Void? Is it really need total 2% life leech for this buid?!
If you looking for extra protection and use Phase Acrobatics, why dont use Arrow Dancing? What do you think about Arrow Dancing in general ?

I dont think you need extra projectile protection. The problem is hard physical meele hiters that you cant evade.
And I am lvl 55 and I didnt use mana leech notes or equipmnt.
ign: DarkEggW DarkEggM DarkEggT
Last edited by 0DarkEgg0 on Dec 8, 2016, 3:59:34 AM
According to statistics Deadeye is the least popular ascendancy right now

Did someone try playing tornado shot build with renewed Raider ascendancy?
I'm playing right now. Аnd forward Toledosaur answer.
Now i can say that Shrapnel Shot+LMPS is better then Spectral Throw for leveling.
Good build
Last edited by Barobaz on Dec 14, 2016, 2:08:59 PM
I see someone already asked, but I'm also interested in why there are no jewel nodes? And where would you allocate them if I wanted let's say, 2 jewel nodes? What should I sacrifice?
Good Lioeyes Glare ofc
I dunno what OP would say for that, tho
Burn all the orbs!
Death harp -> Lioneye's Glare -> Reach of the council
lvl 32 -> lvl 66 -> Whenever you can afford it.
Hello there :) Guide well done! Everything works as intented and dps is quite nice!
I'v been wondering what skill would you use to kill Aziri? (Mirror phase, 4 "statues" Frenzy, tshot seems to 1shot you due +1 chain from deadeye tree )

Thnx alot for sharing the build! its awesome, abit 1 1shot tricky tho :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info