[2.5] Raider CI Blade Flurry | Perma Onslaught and Phase, super smooth map clearing!

24% attack damage
28% attack speed
16% movement speed
4% more damage

or take Quartz infusion and you have:
6% dodge
Phasing over dead bodys.
Last edited by Dacatur on Dec 2, 2016, 6:19:09 AM
"

24% attack damage
28% attack speed
16% movement speed
4% more damage

or take Quartz infusion and you have:
6% dodge
Phasing over dead bodys.

You get Quartz Infusion if you are getting Avatar of the Veil, otherwise get Avatar of the Slaughter.
Is it HC viable ?
I want use it for the league starter.
"

Is it HC viable ?
I want use it for the league starter.

I'm pretty sure it is, just gotta play it safe, I've never tried hardcore, so I'm not so sure myself haha, just make sure to pick up extra life here and there while leveling, and should be completely fine. The tree has many defence nodes, so should work. Good luck!
Last edited by flamedragonxx1 on Dec 2, 2016, 6:55:57 AM
You can try to take double curse nodes (only 5 points for it). Drop one jewel socket and aura nodes below CI, for example. I think it's worth it - you'll be able use various combinations of curses, like Vuln + Assassin Mark/Assassin mark + Warlords Mark etc., depending on the situation.
How is this "Perma Onslaught"? With the raider ascendancy you only get onslaught on kill, with many boss fights you will have long stretches with no trash minions to kill, so no onslaught. Phasing, however, can be up more often because it is also linked to having max frenzy charges and Way of the Poacher got buffed to include hits on rare and unique enemies.
"
How is this "Perma Onslaught"? With the raider ascendancy you only get onslaught on kill, with many boss fights you will have long stretches with no trash minions to kill, so no onslaught. Phasing, however, can be up more often because it is also linked to having max frenzy charges and Way of the Poacher got buffed to include hits on rare and unique enemies.

Well it's 'perma onslaught' when just running around and killing, sorry if it mislead you
Last edited by flamedragonxx1 on Dec 2, 2016, 4:16:28 PM
"
You can try to take double curse nodes (only 5 points for it). Drop one jewel socket and aura nodes below CI, for example. I think it's worth it - you'll be able use various combinations of curses, like Vuln + Assassin Mark/Assassin mark + Warlords Mark etc., depending on the situation.

This would be a great idea, thanks!
"

Quartz Infusion is getting buffed, 100% chance to get phase on kill, and phasing is quite nice when moving around, added movement speed, which is nice for builds going for speed clears, whirling everywhere to kill, so you don't stop.

That's the point - Phasing don't give you move speed, only phasing through dead bodies. It gives you movespeed only with avatar of veil. Without "avatar of veil" that "quartz infusion" nearly useless, better get "slaughter"
Last edited by Med1umentor on Dec 2, 2016, 5:03:10 PM
"
That's the point - Phasing don't give you move speed, only phasing through dead bodies. It gives you movespeed only with avatar of veil. Without "avatar of veil" that "quartz infusion" nearly useless, better get "slaughter"

Practically added movement speed, as you whirl through everyone, so no need to walk around, and if you get Quartz Infusion, you get Avatar of the Veil, instead of Way of the Poacher, so just alter the passive tree, and change the frenzy charges with something else.
Last edited by flamedragonxx1 on Dec 2, 2016, 5:55:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info