Character Slot Sale - Last Day for Mystery Boxes - Breach Launches Tomorrow!

The automatic time on the First post says December 02, 5PM (My local time in about 2 hours as I write this), but the front page says 16 hours still, something is wrong.

14 hours is missing somewhere

[edit] my bad, my timezone int he forums was wrongly set to GMT-8 when I am actually GMT+10.
Last edited by iamnotspock on Dec 1, 2016, 10:46:23 PM
Cant Wait!
You guys are amazing, I keep coming back too this game. Over 400hrs played!~ I didn't even give skyrim that.

I'm saving for the $1000 supporter pack, I really want a chance to contribute content c: Maybe something too support skeletons or close melee, they need more love imo.
I can't wait till this league starts, it will be nice.
:)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Does the timer count to the start of the league or the start of the patch deployment?
"
ivanboss92 wrote:
Thousands players have black screens.
Blackout somewhere?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Is the extra mystery box upon a mystery box a new deal or part of the already existing one where you've spend points?
No Premium stash tabs sale 1st day? Not that i need them, but from my experience ( my friends starting few leagues ago), Premium stash tabs sell very well at the start of the league and many ppl actually need em still.
We failed once, We failed twice, We must fail again!

WE'll b@ng ok?
Hell yeah, just theorycrafted a Radiator build and it's gonna kick so many asses
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
My favorite part of this post, other than the obvious BREACH LEAGUE OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG... sorry

My favorite part other than that is the family photo of the exiles. Awwwwwwwww

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info