Ego Guardian

Hi,

im curious if this could work:

Guardian + Mantra of Flame + Ichimonji + AlphasHowl + PrismGuardian + Shavs +Shapers Touch
--

Gems:

Alpha: Purity of Fire+Ice+Lightning + Disciplin

PrismGuardian: Grace + Anger + Determination

Ichimoji: Clarity (Some low lvl) + Arctic Armour + Golem (not sure which would be usefull)

Somewhere: Bloodmagic+Haste

So together with RallyingCry and Fortify i think you can have about 15 active buffs, which means that Mantra of Flames nearly adds as much as Anger.

If you use a Doriyanis Belt (Fire) youll get cold res ele weakness cap, lightning cap and you lack a bit of fire Res. Besides that you gain a little fire dmg leech.

This means you can stack Stats (mainly Int and Str) on your rares, cause you wont need much res, nor life or mana on them.
This should allow to gain a lot from the shapers touch gloves - and their boni work well together with the (Guardian) auras.

It shouldnt be hard to gain a little bit of increased fire/ele dmg on the rares besides those stats.

Together with the more multipliers from the tree (low life, ele focus) and the standard gems (controlled destruction and ele focus) you allready get a 3,8 more multiplier.

Assuming you can get with qualitygems, tree and gear a increased multiplier of about 300% your overall multi should be around 12x the base dmg.

due to Anger, Mantra of Flames and maybe added cold you get a LOT of added base elemental damage -- so maybe you could use a CwDt Setup with Bladevortex (low lvl) as your main dmg source (triggered by doedres flask) and maybe a cyclone with fortify and lifeleech as a support.

For the skilltree its just a regular guardian skill tree with the easy accessable low life, ele focus, ghostreaver and maybe vaal pact notables.

I tried to calculate it -- but its kind of hard because many stats interfer with other due to some uniques/gems/ascendancys.

Overall defensis should be fine -- i would expect a good amount of Armour (~10k), lots of Evasion (~10k), Arctic Armour + Charges + Golem and maybe around 7-8k ES.

For the dmg i would expect to get a single spell hit to about 2-3k Ele dmg and the Cyclone close to 1k per hit, with both hitting quite fast.

Is there someone who got the required stuff around in standard and a lot guardian to test if it is at least kind of viable?? :)

I know its stupidly expensiv and i dont think you get dmg high enough to do real late game -- but if the dmg doesnt suck totally it may be a very tanky, funny build -- at least because its a support supporting only himself.

Sorry for bad layout, writing etc., but i tried

Thx for replies
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2016, 8:10:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info