Capcom Cup 2016 Predictions

If anyone is following SFV tournaments we can try to predict the results here
http://challonge.com/capcomcup2016

Hit 'make prediction', fill out the brackets, save it under some name and post it here. I'm putting down 1ex but you can bet whatever, the one with the most hits takes it all.

Mine is saved under 'crapshot'
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Dec 1, 2016, 4:24:54 PM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2016, 3:16:57 PM
Tempting

:P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yeah, I'm sure you're starved for exalts of all people :)

You might think it isn't much but I'll let you know it's the only exalt that dropped for me in all of Essence and I've grown quite attached to it.

Spoiler
Of course, when I said 'dropped' I meant 'dropped some rare sword I sold for exalt', not that the exalt itself dropped, that would be... yeah, saw none of those actually.

It's gonna be a hell of a tournament. I followed this Capcom Pro Tour season quite dedicatedly and I can't wait for Capcom Cup. CC + Breach Launch = perfect weekend :D.

I think Xiao Hai will take it over Tokido, and Momochi as third. I don't think Infiltration will take it as his Nash got pretty much figured out by the top asian players. Unless he prepared a godlike pocket character like he's able to...

Winners bracket predictions

Saved under "Morgoth2356".

Betting one ex in either permanent SC or HC, whatever the winner wants :).
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Dec 1, 2016, 5:26:03 PM
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
I think Xiao Hai will take it over Tokido, and Momochi as third. I don't think Infiltration will take it as his Nash got pretty much figured out by the top asian players. Unless he prepared a godlike pocket character like he's able to...

Yeah, if you listen to the voice of reason it says the man can't win, but I've got some nagging feeling he was just timing his form. The man has the crafty eyes of a car trader, you can't get the better of those.

Well, my first 3 players in my predictions are out before top 8 ^^.
IGN : @Morgoth
This was pretty epic, the car trader got to go home before his airport espresso cooled off and the bot eliminated tokido right after that.

Well, at least fuudo and nuckledu from my top 4 are still in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info