[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Andres2260 wrote:
Hey bud, me again, just wanted to know what you think of my char's set up, especially the belt?
The plan is to switch out the boots a little later so I can run dual curse like you do.

I had a devoto's with +2 fire nvm lying around and wanted to give u bro deal but you didnt answer ingame. But ye I like the devoto, its awesome for clear speed. Your breach rings are also really nice.
I think its a good idea to get a breach ring with chaos res, so that chayula is way easier.

About the belt, your leeching won't work for you. This is from the wiki about traps and mines.
"Leeching: Players cannot leech health or mana via traps. The trap/mine is actually doing the leeching, but they self-destruct after they're triggered, so leeching has no practical effect."
The chance to ignite and fire damage is nice to have but I would probably prefer the 120+ life you can have on a belt.

About the weapon: Try to get one with flat ele damage to spells on top of spell damage, it should make a huge difference in damage.

For the chest: Tabula is a nice start , especially on a sc league, but u can get normal 6l quite cheap now a days. Or even aim for a +1 to sockets tabula if your survivability is already sufficient.
With a +1 to sockets it might even be worth it to drop controlled destruction and get an empower (lvl 3)

About dual curse: If you feel save enough and don't die too often I would probably take temp chains + flammability.

Oh and your FNM is lvl 18 no qual, I would try to buy 6 fnm with qual and lvl them in secondary slots while buying a 20/20 fnm for only 8c (i just checked poe.trade) to use while leveling the other ones.
The difference between a lvl 18 no qual vs a 20/20 should be quite noticable.

Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Jan 6, 2017, 12:03:21 PM
Wow, oops, I didnt even notice, sorry! I'm usually on, sorta weird that I wasn't. Thanks you so much for the thought, though, I appreciate it a lot. I never even thought about the whole 6 FNM level up set up. You're a genius, I'm gonna do that right now, actually. Thanks so much, bro! Haven't tried any of the breach lords yet, but I'll let you know how they go, and I'll more than gladly vouch for this build if anyone doubts it can run X, Y, or Z. Thanjs again, bud!
"
Andres2260 wrote:
Wow, oops, I didnt even notice, sorry! I'm usually on, sorta weird that I wasn't. Thanks you so much for the thought, though, I appreciate it a lot. I never even thought about the whole 6 FNM level up set up. You're a genius, I'm gonna do that right now, actually. Thanks so much, bro! Haven't tried any of the breach lords yet, but I'll let you know how they go, and I'll more than gladly vouch for this build if anyone doubts it can run X, Y, or Z. Thanjs again, bud!

You're welcome buddy, happy that the build works out for you :)
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Hello, this is a nice build. 76 atm and having a blast. thank you for posting this build man ^_^

Anyway, i'm making slightly some modifications for this build:

Currently, i'm using Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, and Arctic Armour. That 10% phys damage reduction is nice. and also the chilled ground whenever you do shield charge. the enemies behind me get double effect. The Temp chains and chilled, so it improve my survivability.

What i want to ask is, what do you think about the dagger? it converts some of the damage into chaos.
Thank you.. really need expert's opinion right now ^^
"
Counsellorz wrote:
Hello, this is a nice build. 76 atm and having a blast. thank you for posting this build man ^_^

Anyway, i'm making slightly some modifications for this build:

Currently, i'm using Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, and Arctic Armour. That 10% phys damage reduction is nice. and also the chilled ground whenever you do shield charge. the enemies behind me get double effect. The Temp chains and chilled, so it improve my survivability.

What i want to ask is, what do you think about the dagger? it converts some of the damage into chaos.
Thank you.. really need expert's opinion right now ^^

Hi,

Not sure if consuming dark is really worth it but I never tried it out. The poison effect should be pretty weak since it is only 8% of your chaos damage per stack and your chaos damage itself is also only 30% of your fire damage. So I dont think there is too much poison damage left. Now you have those 30% extra chaos damage. Hmmmm.. I'd say a good dagger with flat damage to spells and spell damage should be better.Especially the flat damage to spells makes a huge difference.

There are two things though that would improve your damage by quite a lot:

- fire nova mines trigger and additional 2 times on your helmet ( which is ofc super hard for you to get on a heretics) but this enchantment is soo important for this build. In my opinion it's close to as important as going only for 2 auras and getting a devotos devotion with this enchant.

- 20/20 FNM gem is at the moment at 15c , the difference in damage should be huge

Edit: If you need a +2 devotos you can have mine for free. I enchanted one this league.
Last edited by KikosLive on Jan 14, 2017, 1:41:19 AM
"
KikosLive wrote:

Hi,

Not sure if consuming dark is really worth it but I never tried it out. The poison effect should be pretty weak since it is only 8% of your chaos damage per stack and your chaos damage itself is also only 30% of your fire damage. So I dont think there is too much poison damage left. Now you have those 30% extra chaos damage. Hmmmm.. I'd say a good dagger with flat damage to spells and spell damage should be better.Especially the flat damage to spells makes a huge difference.

There are two things though that would improve your damage by quite a lot:

- fire nova mines trigger and additional 2 times on your helmet ( which is ofc super hard for you to get on a heretics) but this enchantment is soo important for this build. In my opinion it's close to as important as going only for 2 auras and getting a devotos devotion with this enchant.

- 20/20 FNM gem is at the moment at 15c , the difference in damage should be huge

Edit: If you need a +2 devotos you can have mine for free. I enchanted one this league.

Im using my second slot of my weapon to level up a copy of FNM, so i can make one into 20% and switch into my backup while levelling the 20% FNM.

Thank you so much for the advice, i guess im gonna find some daggers or mace so i can do more damage.

Really? +2 devoto for FREE? i mean... that's so expensive i think. i cannot say anything.....
if you really don't mind, i'll take that.Thank you so much :D
I am not actively playing atm. So let me know when you are on and I can try to reach you ingame. Whats your char name?
"
KikosLive wrote:
I am not actively playing atm. So let me know when you are on and I can try to reach you ingame. Whats your char name?
\

Hello Kikos, i just got devoto's devotion with the 2 times enchant for only 30c. hahahah....
Thank you so much.

I'm 82 atm. need some suggestion about the growth. can u give some advice again? really appreciate it. thank you ^^

"
Yes, I would still try to buy a 20/20 or even 21/20 Fire Nova Mine and a better weapon with a lot of flat damage to spells.
"
KikosLive wrote:
Yes, I would still try to buy a 20/20 or even 21/20 Fire Nova Mine and a better weapon with a lot of flat damage to spells.

Thanks ^^

now i know where to focus ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info