Item Filter and Skill Tree Information for 2.5.0

"
Coolmer wrote:
This is fuck you community, we only post, we dont need your opinion for our patch notes announced y-day, we dont care about 60 pages of displeased community members in less a day. WE ARE GGG, WE ARE SELF SUSTAINED, BUT WE LOVE (NEED) YOUR MONEY. THANK YOU AND SEE YOU IN LESS THEN THREE MONTHS WITH NEW SUPPORT PACKS AND MORE GARBAGE CONTENT. DONT FORGET ON HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS FOR OUR AWESOME MTX ON WHAT WE SPENT 90% OF OUR RESOURCES. PS. Buy new hardware also it is holiday time, reward yourself for stupidity, so u can enjoy in our cloth physics from our store, dont miss these awesome capes and wind in your hair while u are using Blade Vortex.

absolutely agreed.
im playing since 1.3 patch and can see that last two leagues monetisation managment became much more agressive.

welcome to "path of stash tab" ))

"
Coolmer wrote:
This is fuck you community, we only post, we dont need your opinion for our patch notes announced y-day, we dont care about 60 pages of displeased community members in less a day. WE ARE GGG, WE ARE SELF SUSTAINED, BUT WE LOVE (NEED) YOUR MONEY. THANK YOU AND SEE YOU IN LESS THEN THREE MONTHS WITH NEW SUPPORT PACKS AND MORE GARBAGE CONTENT. DONT FORGET ON HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS FOR OUR AWESOME MTX ON WHAT WE SPENT 90% OF OUR RESOURCES. PS. Buy new hardware also it is holiday time, reward yourself for stupidity, so u can enjoy in our cloth physics from our store, dont miss these awesome capes and wind in your hair while u are using Blade Vortex.
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Nice I believe with new "corrupted true" command we can filter normal items like belts with possible valuable implicit like + 1 to maximum Endurance charge for example! And then you just have to wait for Lead to Gold Darkshrine in Labyrinth.

Spoiler
Show
Class Belts
Rarity = Normal
Corrupted true
Last edited by BrutalGrizzly on Dec 1, 2016, 2:30:28 AM
I'm very pleased to see that you care to inform the community tech creators about these things, awesome!
"
Essence Tabs
We have started working on new Essence Tabs to store your Essences in.

Haha, told you :) More cluttered stash = more easy money.

Oh and return orb girls back.
Last edited by Cicindela on Dec 1, 2016, 4:05:49 AM
cast while channeling!? that's so dope
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
I have a request, Bex.

When you post these item filter updates (and seriously, thanks for these)... if there is an item that uses a new color by default, can you post the RGB values of the new font color? Or, even if there's no change, mind just including that in the update?

Something like, "essences use the standard currency color".
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
I have a request, Bex.

When you post these item filter updates (and seriously, thanks for these)... if there is an item that uses a new color by default, can you post the RGB values of the new font color? Or, even if there's no change, mind just including that in the update?

Something like, "essences use the standard currency color".

Another thing that would help is the DropLevel for new bases. I have a script that generates my filter and thats one of the inputs.
Is the Class name for map fragments "Map Fragment" or "Map fragments"?
Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the
thief, oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.
"
JackM wrote:
Is the Class name for map fragments "Map Fragment" or "Map fragments"?

Map Fragments, but Map Fragment will be accepted as well due to Class accepting partial strings. The strings are case sensitive, so "Map fragments" would be an error.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info