[2.5] Muscallions Tripple flameblast elementalist totem

Yo. Not going to make a huge guide here simply beacuse I suck at it. Anyway, I was watching "Raizqt"'s flameblast totem and wanted to try it. BUT..His version was a CI-build, and I want to use the new shield "Tukohama's Fortress". That forces us into Blood magic.

This is the skilltree (based on character level 90-ish): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAN-wghAHpQLjSbIsnBBYh2WvtzI0HwIEB4PbVcZMs5eVUlM9XxEtfIOnlF5d0f06WKyY8Ww22EkbKo3sVevupwjYJFZIna4DdZErWHdfBBpsNukkqhZv42r60maeWOUqE1oro_JyD5RvZlRZ8xo4kFUy0UVHwGYEs6IA8B9o8jwF73yf35o7gpvtPNWmr2wLYcauEMwrtoxG-JM8LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L01kv6P8kUYkbyfOlJoZfPdJbzgw9tP378OPIIH2XwUcfjrz352rOoY9zJyqayqhW3VgSTYcYVXKUbXmuBFnVNSJy8=

Now u probably wonder, why did i choose blood-magic nodes when i get it from shield? Well it gives a fuckton of life. thats why. Make sure to use essence worm with an aura in it. after that you can pretty much use whatever you want. A wand with cast-speed is good though. Also you dont need to invest in expensive crit stuff. THIS is my starter and most likely end-game character.

Cheers
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 12:49:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info