People :D

Buying supporter packs and complaining about the content they bought supporter pack for.
Yeah bro, here is this money for you because i dont like what are you doing :D

What :D

Love these forums
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 1:15:48 PM
Except I bought the this pack because I enjoyed the previous league.
But yes..

"Yeah bro, here is this money for you because I dont like what you did last time." :D

I guess generally they enjoyed playing but.. the 'buts' comes to the forums.
Which is okay, cause there are lots of room for improvements. We need to give them feedbacks.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
Buying supporter packs and complaining about the content they bought supporter pack for.
Yeah bro, here is this money for you because I don't like what are you doing. :D

What :D

Love these forums

Yes, so sad. Same as people that hate politicians and then swallow the party bs garbage rhetoric hook, line, and sinker and go vote the same idiots that perpetuate the government they hate back into congress again. Now this time the same idiots think that the top government job should be awarded to some one with 0 experience. When was the last time you could get hired for a very important job with 0 experience? PoE wouldn't exist if GGG employees had 0 experience.

Anyway, I thought the norm was to buy mtx or supporter packs when GGG did things you liked and to boycott when you don't like what GGG is doing. I liked Perandus League and thus bought a 6 pack of premium stash tabs then (can never have too many in perm leagues) and have boycotted ever since. Now I'm playing Blade Flurry phys/crit Assassin and loving it and if it does not get the nerf hammer come Friday I'll be seriously considering buying a supporter pack (only one I have is Closed Beta to get the Kiwi pet) so I hope GGG get's the word and does not nerf BF.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Nov 30, 2016, 7:46:49 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Anyway, I thought the norm was to buy mtx or supporter packs when GGG did things you liked and to boycott when you don't like what GGG is doing. I liked Perandus League and thus bought a 6 pack of premium stash tabs then (can never have too many in perm leagues) and have boycotted ever since. Now I'm playing Blade Flurry phys/crit Assassin and loving it and if it does not get the nerf hammer come Friday I'll be seriously considering buying a supporter pack (only one I have is Closed Beta to get the Kiwi pet) so I hope GGG get's the word and does not nerf BF.

Good news. Blade Flurry remains the single best skill gem in the game. It did get nerfed, but nowhere near enough and it is going to stomp all over this game for the next three months.
There will always be choices GGG makes that I disagree with or don't like. I'm a CoC Discharge fanboy for example. It is/was the most satisfying build I've ever played. RIP CoC Discharge. Guess what? I'm still playing PoE. I still think this is the best aRPG on the market. I will still continue to spend money on this game, as long as it provides me enjoyable new content to play.
U MAD?
"
element274 wrote:
Except I bought the this pack because I enjoyed the previous league.
But yes..

"Yeah bro, here is this money for you because I dont like what you did last time." :D

I guess generally they enjoyed playing but.. the 'buts' comes to the forums.
Which is okay, cause there are lots of room for improvements. We need to give them feedbacks.

I think I saw you in that picture thread saying you're a new player.
I like your attitude, please stay like that and don't let the negativity of reddit/forums get to you! :)
Perception is reality.
Just because I dont love every change they make doesent mean I dont still love the game.

There is nothing even close to PoE, or at least nothing ive found.

Grim dawn was fun but its replay value is rather low and single player only kinda blows...
I dont see any any key!
The only change that annoys me is the Mjölner bullshit.
And it's not like i don't have a solution for it. I'm just affraid my best char so far might be near to useless right now.
If you really expect people not to disappoint you, you're going to be disappointed.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If you really expect people not to disappoint you, you're going to be disappointed.

Kek.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info