[2.5] [HC Viable] CI Summon Raging Spirit

Would you say that swapping to CI isn't doable until you can afford a bow+soulstrike? And it just stay life/life-hybrid with a 5L staff until then?
Thank you for this guide
"
MrNeskOne wrote:
Would you say that swapping to CI isn't doable until you can afford a bow+soulstrike? And it just stay life/life-hybrid with a 5L staff until then?
Thank you for this guide

Personally, I will be switching to CI as soon as I can. I am playing SC this league though, so I can be a little bit riskier.
Reserved.
I don't really agree with your 3 pts jewel slots choices, rest looks solid.
Can you please post recommended gear?
Last edited by Ramboni on Dec 2, 2016, 3:48:50 PM
What do you think about dual wielding "The Scourge Terror Claw" with Whirling blades as the proc (or something else). Is this more or less damage than a +3 staff. I also was curious if a cast while channeling (blade flurry maybe?) SRS build would be viable and your opinion on it.
At first glance this tree really lacks STR. How would you deal with Multistrike/Splash STR requirements?
Played CI and Life based SrS in Essence on different Chars and it was more as only Painfull to color the Bow. Over 8500 Chromes was spend to get 3 Red - 3 Blue. Even if u Lucky u will need some more of em as mostly stated!-)

Tree looks really confusing since there are better Ways to much ES (thinking of Energy from Within, there are 3 Corners on the Way there it would benefit much).
On the other Hand there are some Jewel Slots free instead of going lower ES and grab em, the Reason for that would be intresting.
No Occultists Dominion directly over Witchstart that would cost 1 Node for 4 Castspeed and some ES but 4 Nodes spend to grad 12 Castspeed and 20 ManaReg at Mental Rapidity?

And Str also as Dex is hardly needed from Gear. Should mention that in "Pro/Cons" not as an Pro!-)

"Pretty cheap to gear fairly well" is hardly miscalculated in my Eyes. The Bow alone costs much Invest and high ES Gear for Cheap is the Dream, but Reality can crash a Bank.
On Top of that u will mostly look for really expensive Jewels, i mean really expensive!-) But as Jewels are a great Source for more MinionDamage and some ES%, it will go this Way in the End..
Enlighten and Empower lvl 4 are really good for this Biuld on Top!-)

For Gloves the Uniq "Grip of the Council" are a great Choice. Yes, low ES but that hardly needed Str on em and these really huge MinionDamageboost will overshine.

Will Post my Gear to show there it can go in the End, but in Essence i used these Grip Gloves and an 830 ES Chest and 180 ES Boots with 30 MS. Around 13400 ES with em. Now with Gear from Standard a bit higher!-)

Spoiler

Take a look how much Mods Str and Dex grab to get going, thats really many!-)
Fear Essences that now are more needed as before with reduce to 20 max Casts from SrS, do not drop that more as needed. Suppose another Way there much Currency will sink in.

At least, CI shines with really GG Gear over Life based. But only there. There is another SrS Build out there with 9,5k Life without using an Kaoms as Chest. Compare it with an bad ES geared CI and giving up that BM Mod from Staff. No offense, really, only my Point of View on your Build!-)
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
How do you deal with mana issues early on?
So, I noticed you don't have a gear list yet.
As I'm new to this build, I was wondering if there's any specific uniques/jewels I should be looking out for along the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info