My jaw just dropped...

...down to my knees reading these path notes.

I'm not going to say "I'm leaving" or "game is dead", because neither would be true. This is not supposed to be an "end of the world thread", despite what it seems. But I am seriously disappointed with these patch nodes. They scream one of two things:

1: "we're not in touch with our own game" or
2: "We've delayed our efforts until 3.0"

The whole freaking community can, simultaneously and unanimously, name 4 pages of things that SHOULD be done something about/reworked/buffed - from our perspective. This patch shows, despite what they are saying, that feedback is not taken into account, what so ever - when it comes to "under powered" mechanics.

And I hate sitting here on the freaking "cry train", making a stupid thread to whine about changes in the last real patch before 3.0. For all we know, there will be lots of fancy flowers coming, and the smell will be fantastic. But I'm still here. I will probably still play. But 3.0 will be the final verdict for me.

But THIS patch and THIS league screams "effortless".

I'm sorry.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 11:57:48 AM
Hey I'm good.

/dance
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Those are some good arguments you provided OP. /s
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 29, 2016, 10:15:34 PM
"
monkuar wrote:

What arguments? Do you not reddit or the feedback? He has it on point like I didn't make fun of him for one single reason.

Because hes right.

OP should repeat it I'm not doing your job :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I got interupted reading through the patch notes when I was reading the Ascendancy balance changes. Left for 15-20 minutes, came back and started to read again to finish. Then I went "that's it? did I skip over something". Had to go back and check.

3.0 better be one hell of an expansion and game balance.
"
"
monkuar wrote:

What arguments? Do you not reddit or the feedback? He has it on point like I didn't make fun of him for one single reason.

Because hes right.

What are you even talking about? The op provides no coherent arguments at all. All I see is a bunch of qq / babble
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:

All argument have been made several times. I could make a list for you, if you'd like. But repeating what has been said/written in these forums for the last year, didn't really seem necessary.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
"
monkuar wrote:

Because hes right.

What are you even talking about? The op provides no coherent arguments at all. All I see is a bunch of qq / babble

If you don't read reddit or feedback then you have no say here.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

All argument have been made several times. I could make a list for you, if you'd like. But repeating what has been said/written in these forums for the last year, didn't really seem necessary.

And from people like myself who barely visit the forums have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

If you are going to make an argument, lay the points out instead of generalizing.
Last edited by monkuar on Nov 29, 2016, 10:23:36 PM
"
Namcap wrote:
I got interupted reading through the patch notes when I was reading the Ascendancy balance changes. Left for 15-20 minutes, came back and started to read again to finish. Then I went "that's it? did I skip over something". Had to go back and check.

3.0 better be one hell of an expansion and game balance.

Same feeling.

Will probably play the new league, but definitely afk as soon as I hit 40/40.

Patch notes more boring than a pair of granny panties. Which I know I_NO wears.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info