Essence Stash Tabs

Spoiler
The link to the picture does not work for me, can you re post it please?
"
MaHgapuH_154 wrote:
Spoiler

While the originally posted design is pretty, I kind of like this design better, and I assume that the blank slots could be an area to put your essence that you don't want upgraded with the new button. Or maybe its the reverse? Bottom for storage, top for "crafting".
Not sure this was really needed but it's cool ! Gimme all them stash tabs ! Can never have enough.
"
vio wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
There will be an option to specify the maximum tier to upgrade to, if you don't want to upgrade your expensive high-tier ones.

that logic is totally lost on me, sorry

if anything, i can only imagine players not wanting to upgrade their lower tier essences because they're basically free chaos and regals.

Well actually I have 2 reasons :
1) Everything below wailing I don't merge, but keep as free alchs for chaos/regal recipe as you said
2) A lot of people rather have 3x shrieking than 1x deafening for some of the essences, hence the price for deafening was not equal to 3x the price of shrieking in many cases.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 1, 2016, 11:04:13 AM
"
leto2626 wrote:
A lot of people rather have 3x shrieking than 1x deafening for some of the essences

yep, that's what i don't understand: how can one collect essences for days and then apply them in a way that can't give max results? is it the same players that craft items with a itemlevel that can't give the maximum affixes?

anyway, the tab should probably have min and max limits of essence tiers not to convert.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 1, 2016, 11:14:50 AM
"
"
MaHgapuH_154 wrote:
Spoiler

While the originally posted design is pretty, I kind of like this design better, and I assume that the blank slots could be an area to put your essence that you don't want upgraded with the new button. Or maybe its the reverse? Bottom for storage, top for "crafting".

Can you post the original design from the developers here just like you did with this picture? I'm having trouble opening the one from Chris
Nothing to add regarding the background and squares design but in terms of placement and symmetry it could look better;

A centered essence image with each 2 tiers starting on the respective corners: 1/2nd upper left corner, 3/4th upper right corner, 5/6th down left corner, 7/8th(and corrupted) down right corner
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
- Really like the concept, but when crafting, I often have multiple items I'm working on, depending on the essences I got.
Seeing there is still a lot of empty space, maybe something like this (yes, quick paint job, I'm not an artists, just trying to show what I would want).
http://imgur.com/a/zrQQb
or
http://imgur.com/OC1qUt7
With the nice art in the crafting boxes.

- While we are at it, can we have a "general stack" tab as well? Just like a normal stash tab, but only for stackable items, up to 5k stacks? This would have solved the mess with essences this league, will solve (potential) mess with breach (5 types of splinters, 5 types of blessings, 5 types of keystones), and allow for future league specific stacks. Oh, and sac pieces, mortal pieces, shaper pieces, pale court pieces, maybe even (normal) maps?
Last edited by RiffSphere on Dec 1, 2016, 11:30:30 AM
i'm not sure if this is a good idea... every player who spends money will probably buy one, but they probably won't see much use for it.
the main problem is the rate you will get essences. even if you get more essences, you will end up with way to many of them that will completely override the normal crafting system (more and more that is)
this will lead to essences getting nerfed until the amount you are getting and the power of the essences match somehow. this will make essences worthless in some cases and not worth using.

just speculation tho...
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info