Essence Stash Tabs

Completely pointless, you only need 1 tab for essences anyway.

Somebody asked why they don't introduce a map tab.

Answer to that is easy.
It would hurt their sales of stash tabs.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
Looks sloppy as hell. Thought this was a fan post for several seconds.

LMFAO. That stash design does not look sloppy as hell, that I can tell you.

Yes it does LMAO
"
Namcap wrote:
Looks good but anyway to reorder them if we want to? Not going from left to right for increase in power makes my OCD kick in real hard.

+1 for the love of anything you trust, left to right increase is a worldwide standard and makes so much sense this way, don't mess with it for design purposes. Imagine if I designed a cool watch that turns counterclockwise...

I would be interested if you could add this to the Guild stash, as we pool essences in my guild

Actually the same would apply to the currency tab
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
jeke777 wrote:
Not impressed at all and like someone said earlier I don't like where this company is heading. It seems more like a quick money grab.

If GGG didn't implement one, people would be asking for one.
Business exist to make money.
Dunno, seems like a pretty normal move to me.

The issue is that it's easy to see that the Essences were originally designed with this kind of stuff in mind. It's hard to believe that GGG created over a hundred currencies without ever thinking about the stash space it would take and the incompatibility with the existing Currency Tabs.
"
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
jeke777 wrote:
Not impressed at all and like someone said earlier I don't like where this company is heading. It seems more like a quick money grab.

If GGG didn't implement one, people would be asking for one.
Business exist to make money.
Dunno, seems like a pretty normal move to me.

The issue is that it's easy to see that the Essences were originally designed with this kind of stuff in mind. It's hard to believe that GGG created over a hundred currencies without ever thinking about the stash space it would take and the incompatibility with the existing Currency Tabs.

well yeah GGG is smart if u ask me.

Create tons of little items that eat up space=people buying tabs= Money for GGG

and that in turn lets them keep making the game we know and love
I dont see any any key!
30 points and i'll buy one.
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
Chris wrote:
please tell when you fix life build. that big problem becous every day more peopls going for ES build. and thanx for new Tab. just wait that nice Tab=)
I would really love to see this implemented, I would buy it =)
This should be standard-issue, together with a currency tab and a public tab. I'm taking my money and pissing off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info