Content Update 2.5.0 Patch Notes

I feel dissapointed. The big changes are coming with 3.0 I hope..
LoL. well done re-balance in Path of Pathfinder
Mjolner buff !!
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
New Kaom's Heart for Christmas pls
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
Hammer time! no wait Cyclone is back!!!
I see many complaints, this happens when people focus on something and do not want to notice nothing else.
New patch brings some nerfs im my opinion the biggest is for flask, but if someone carefully read all information contained in patch notes, you can find a lot of positive changes that open the possibility for the creation of so far unprecedented builds.

"Increased the range of all melee weapons."
"Increased most totem damage, totem additional physical damage reduction and totem attack and cast speed skills in the passive tree by 20-25%"
"Some triggered skills can now find targets that are farther away than they could before."
"Reduced the damage penalty on Ranged Attack Totem to match Spell Totem. At gem level 1, it has changed from -50% to -35%. At gem level 20, it has changed from -31% to -26%."

FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH WRAECLAST.
map stash tab next? hehe
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0

The Breach Challenge League:
  • Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

I think I understand why the change to SRS numbers down to 20; to reduce server load. I am a contributor to Sarn Arena lag/crashes. So in this respect, I am all for this change. However, I do have a concern; you mentioned buffing the damage of each individual spirit so as to have similar damage with 20 spirits out to the old 50 spirits. But you do NOT mention anything about buffing minion life (not to be confused with expiration). If minion life has not been buffed alongside of minion damage, I fear this will represent a significant loss of damage with the Minion Instability keystone (mandatory for PVP, extremely helpful in mapping/leveling).

I hope this was an oversight, and not intentional.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Weapons now show their reach on their descriptions, where did it stay in patch 2.5.0?

i see not on my Weapons very bad it this
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 2.5.0

The Breach Challenge League:
  • Reduced the maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits to 20, but we have also increased damage as the gem levels up to compensate. It's intended to be a similar damage output but with less casting needed and less effective area of effect.

I think I understand why the change to SRS numbers down to 20; to reduce server load. I am a contributor to Sarn Arena lag/crashes. So in this respect, I am all for this change. However, I do have a concern; you mentioned buffing the damage of each individual spirit so as to have similar damage with 20 spirits out to the old 50 spirits. But you do NOT mention anything about buffing minion life (not to be confused with expiration). If minion life has not been buffed alongside of minion damage, I fear this will represent a significant loss of damage with the Minion Instability keystone (mandatory for PVP, extremely helpful in mapping/leveling).

I hope this was an oversight, and not intentional.

This is a good point. Although too much life makes it a risk for both dealing too much dmg and not triggering often enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info