(☞゚∀゚)☞ Victheslik Mirror Service [474pDPS Wand ~ Perfect 6T1 Life & ES ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) ]

(‘▿’ʃʃ Thanks everyone for the support! ƪƪ’▿’)

100% Perfect 6T1 (with now legacy Essence of Woe +152 ES)

ヽ(´∇´)ノ (∇´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´∇) ヽ(´∇`)ノ

Last edited by Victheslik on Dec 2, 2016, 9:20:16 PM
God damn, Vic. We'd talked about you crafting perfect gear but I honestly never thought you would actually do it.

Congratulations on these crafts! Vic is a great guy to work with - I'll have to mirror some of this stuff soon!

«勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。»
"Victorious warriors win first, then go to war; defeated warriors go to war first, then seek to win."
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Can confirm, is nice stuff (☞゚∀゚)☞
congratz on perfect divining the chest.
it's a great asset for Standart League to have such chest available for mirror service. ofc, there is no big difference between 975-1007 but having 1000+ ES chest is really cool. and what is cooler than beeing cool? :)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 5, 2016, 5:39:31 AM
That chest
Last edited by switchblademeister on Dec 8, 2016, 4:39:12 AM
[Removed by Support] (☞゚∀゚)☞
Got it ! Love the shield <3 Thnx alot for the service Victheslik <3 !!! now going for the Armour !!
Awesome items and an even more awesome person! Vic is kind and accommodating, made sure the item was correct prior to mirroring and had fair mirror fees. Highly recommend!

Crafter of many items.
All items for sale. Can contact me on forums or in game.

IGN: MaiCedere
Last edited by Mai_Cedere on Dec 9, 2016, 6:50:47 PM
(ง ˙o˙)ว Appreciate all the kind words! Glad you guys are enjoying your copies!

Added:

Highest ~ 346 ES Gloves (w/ legacy Woe) [ Can bench 12% ASPD or 2% Block Chance ]

P.S Thank you to Chris for providing the amazing base to work on ~ <3 ! ! !
Last edited by Victheslik on Dec 10, 2016, 2:57:00 AM
awesome gear, nice dude
will get the chest soon
good luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info