Who's ready to roll some legacy maps?

Gonna grab some of that cash money, people are gonna pay for the legacy mods right?

...Right?
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 12:17:13 PM
"
Enzari wrote:
Gonna grab some of that cash money, people are gonna pay for the legacy mods right?

...Right?

OMG what a good news! It a plan! To become rich in standart! Omg I see how 1% of players whos play standart (inexplicably), pay unreal amount of mirrorы for mine legacy roll on maps, oh eeee baby.
Last edited by Emperor_home on Nov 28, 2016, 11:41:39 PM
"
Emperor_home wrote:
"
Enzari wrote:

...Right?

OMG what a good news! It a plan! To become rich in standart! Omg I see how 1% of players whos play standart (inexplicably), pay unreal amount of mirrorы for mine legacy roll on maps, oh eeee baby.

ы
edit: WTS for 100 mirrors. No, wait, 102.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Nov 29, 2016, 2:09:51 AM
I just sold all my square maps for a pittance. Clean stash = happy exile.

Got a mere 1k exalts or something.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
Enzari wrote:

...Right?

I don't play garbo leagues , sorry .
"
silumit wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:
"
Enzari wrote:

...Right?

ы

Rising with my 200 mirrors worth of shrine
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Emperor_home wrote:

ы

Rising with my 200 mirrors worth of shrine

Uh.............

Triple legacy anyone?
Can contribute:

These are worth something? Really?

I have 2 or 3 stash tabs full of the old style maps if anyone is interested...

Slainte.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
One of these days I gotta buy every Legacy Map base... Pre-Square, and Pre-Circle ones.

If anyone wants to sell me a full collection on Standard..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info