Additions and Improvements to Map Mods

A bit underwhelming. Especially IIR and IIQ those cons give...

Hope "map mod combos" will arrive in future.
"
Garnier wrote:
"of Hemomancy", the mod that gave all characters Blood Magic, will no longer appear on maps.

Thank you!

x2 this so hard

But man, 30% LESS armour when armour is already hurting, somethings really gotta change. We need armour to be "reduced damage taken" and fortify to be straight up mitigation so that armour is calculated after every other form of mitigation.
Last edited by RLF_UNIQUE on Nov 28, 2016, 5:35:47 PM
Rip ES Builds lol

wtf GGG???

i have a build to looks next league and you nerf ES pfff
These look so terrible... Why do you hate fun GGG?
Dem metal chickens
Learn to read before bitching, es regen is not the same as es recharge

Where is the patch notes ?
3 days left, we need to prepare!!!
no more blood magic maps... thx God.

good changes and good new mods.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Time to... scour any map above normal rarity .

I don't know how to feel about all these new mods. It feels like cheap balance but i guess we'll see how it goes.
Last edited by Harest on Nov 28, 2016, 5:01:42 PM
new and improved mods is nice. but what about an update on the black screen bug, there are so many of us who can't even play poe right now and we are in the dark right now
The Lazy Potato

"
tetryon88 wrote:
Old versions of the "of Stasis" mod prevent Life and Mana Regeneration. New versions that are rolled will also prevent Energy Shield regeneration.

yay more map mods that prevent entire builds from running content. so when are we getting an ES recovery flask to compensate the same way life builds do?

The way it's worded only affects builds that rely on Zealot's Oath-type "regeneration," no? Energy shield recharge should still be unaffected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info