Petition:Get All Major Bugs Worked Out Before Breach League

This is a petition to GGG to delay the Breach League start until all the major, game ruining issues currently outstanding are resolved. Some players, including myself, get a completely black gameplay screen in the DX9 client currently and cannot use the DX11 one, rendering the game literally completely unplayable; if this is not fixed, we won't be able to play Breach, at all, until it is fixed, and we will have nothing to do re:PoE on launch day but check in here and complain about how we still cannot play the game. Others get massive slowdowns compared to previous performance (wasn't this client update supposed to be FASTER, not slower?) rendering the game effectively unplayable. There are complaints about DX11 not allowing shadows, etc to be turned down as well. And there are other issues that probably qualify as game-breaking too.

If these issues are not fixed in time, Breach League's launch stands to be one of the worst, PR-wise, in GGG's history. The only logical thing to do is to get the huge problems ironed out BEFORE unleashing the new league.

On a more personal note, and not part of the petition, I would really prefer to see Breach less time-based. Beyond was a great thing but one of the great things about it was that it catered to most or all builds. The clearspeed meta caters to only a few overpowered meta builds and will likely make Breach far less enjoyable for many of us than it could otherwise be, possibly leading to it being a flop as, IMO, Prophecy was. Time limits and overfocus on damage-per-second at the expense of survivability in a one-shot-or-be-one-shotted-style of gameplay is NOT good gameplay and you should tweak Breach away from that, back towards the greatness of Beyond so many of us have been asking for again and again. Where's the challenge in thousands of insignificant mobs that just die instantly off-screen if you're using a "viable" build but one-shot you if you're not? The overemphasis on instant-kill clearspeed in modern PoE is a key reason I don't yet feel it's worth investing in supporter packs. Of course, the current glaring, huge bugs aren't helping on that front, either. PoE could be so much better a game than it currently is.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 7:19:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bit late for that petition now, isn't it?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Nah if they fix obvious bugs like double dipping they will lose their paying customers , from a business standpoint this won't be cool you know .
"
Mythabril wrote:
Bit late for that petition now, isn't it?

Breach hasn't launched yet. They've got a few days left to at least save some face by pushing back the release until the client is actually ready for it.

"
BestMageKR wrote:
Nah if they fix obvious bugs like double dipping they will lose their paying customers , from a business standpoint this won't be cool you know .

Balance issues aren't the same as the game not drawing or drawing too slowly to play. I'm only talking about the worst of the worst - and there are multiple still outstanding that need to be fixed before Breach has any hope of launching gracefully. Otherwise it will be worse than the initial Perandus lag debacle.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
They will lose allot of people if this is not fixed, we have been waiting but a few of us are tired of not being able to play. It is very disappointing getting to where I am losing interest in the game. Hope they fix it soon or I will uninstall.
"
godsmack0001 wrote:
allot... few... I...

Took you three attempts but you got it right in the end.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I would venture to guess that they will have every bug fixed that they can have fixed before the patch drops. I'm pretty sure they aren't going to leave bugs in the game that they could have fixed. That's just what logic is telling me though...
U MAD?
Declaring that I just checked the latest patch and the black screen issue is STILL not fixed. Nothing has even changed in any noticeable way. The problem has existed continuously in exactly the same form since 2.4.2 launched. Breach is in just a few days unless they delay it and I'm already unhappy with GGG. If Breach launches and neither my ATI graphics nor my Intel graphics machine can run PoE at the time, I am going to be very unhappy with GGG.

Fix the problems or delay the league, GGG.
any update at all about this issue from GGG would be great.

Over a week of the game being broken for possibly thousands of players and not a peep is very troubling. They're usually very up front about issues with their game and what they plan to do to fix them, and what the estimated time table is.

I have given them money in the past to support the development and would love to again but that won't happen if they don't fix the game.
"When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
"
mjkittredge wrote:
any update at all about this issue from GGG would be great.

Over a week of the game being broken for possibly thousands of players and not a peep is very troubling. They're usually very up front about issues with their game and what they plan to do to fix them, and what the estimated time table is.

I have given them money in the past to support the development and would love to again but that won't happen if they don't fix the game.

It's pretty clear at this point that they have no intention of fixing this before Breach launch and that we're pretty low priority to them in spite of appearing on the known issues list. Very disappointed and like you I have no intention of spending any money on this game unless this is resolved in a satisfactory way. Leaving a substantial number of users unable to play at league launch when they KNOW there is an outstanding issue and knew it 2 weeks ahead of time is no small PR debacle. This is shameful and disgusting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info