Trading ''improvements'' still in progress.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 12:27:35 PM
"

I would like a full AH feature limited only to maps and currency.

It's a pain in the ass trying to sell or buy bulk maps.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"

Funny how trading is not top priority in a game that revolves around trading lol .

"
BestMageKR wrote:
"

Funny how trading is not top priority in a game that revolves around trading lol .

Does it? Before the premium trade tabs came I never traded and when they were there, I still didn't trade a lot. Well, didn't kill the shaper nor any of the guardians of course, so maybe it IS all about trading.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"Improvements" implies that there is trade in this game. GGG have yet to design a trade system of their own. Much respect to the man/woman who designed poe.trade and keeps it up, cause wow this game would be different without it.

I haven't really seen GGG address trading in this game on any level except to take money from players. Yeah... I'm still bitter about that one.
"
e1337donkey wrote:
"Improvements" implies that there is trade in this game. GGG have yet to design a trade system of their own. Much respect to the man/woman who designed poe.trade and keeps it up, cause wow this game would be different without it.

I haven't really seen GGG address trading in this game on any level except to take money from players. Yeah... I'm still bitter about that one.

I would rather it be up to the players to figure out the best ways. An auction house would fail miserably, and anything else wouldn't work because it's not an auction house or open trade. The last thing we need is to follow in the footsteps of Diablo 3 and remove trading altogether
No full AH thanks.

The people who want a true Ah:

a. Have no clue about the consequences;
b. Simply want to have a system easier to abuse;
c. Can't fathom the speed at which chinese gold sellers will take over;

There's a yet unperfect but relatively complete set of actions that GGG can take to improve our experience by having a system made and managed by them which provides real information versus the current poe.trade marketing shit.

Examples:

1. Seller & Buyer possible confirmation of "sale" and "price of sale" (real data vs. whatever current crap)
2. The ability to blacklist buyers and sellers ONLY from a trade perspective (get rid of the trolls / market manipulators)
3. Instigate a real fast "AFK" status / tag. You can see those items IF you want to but can actually filter them. Edit: like the current poe.trade system "updating" you of new items, we could have a system which removes AFKer's as soon as they're tagged / detected.
4. Perhaps even provide players with a tiny (T I N Y, like 5 items) shop with buy out only?

Those are just ideas. They can be changed or improved. What matter is removing the current problems (most of them anyway) without creating new worse ones.
Last edited by Mischief67 on Nov 28, 2016, 2:27:06 AM
"Good things take time"

Desync was fixed, didn't happen overnight but it happened. It's a process, anything worth having is usually worth waiting for..
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Nov 28, 2016, 2:59:59 AM
2020 - trading improvements
2030 - lab "fix"
2040 - solo self found league
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
i sometimes wonder what's more corrupt GGG or clinton foundation..

one down, one to go 3:)
IGN: Bluntexile
Last edited by Bluntexile on Nov 28, 2016, 3:28:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info