Vaal Breach

Seems really, really dang good for farming.

I'm thinking, make a CI Character. Run Purity of Lightning, and the tree node. Roll a map with something like Monster Poison, Desecrated Ground, and added Lightning damage...And then clear it. Stand in the empty map and spam Vaal Breach...Forever. As the map mods won't bug you, you'll get the Map Tier advantage for "free", or free-ish. Might be a viable farming strat this league.

Am I the only one thinking this'll be a fun way to farm?

- Sheepster
Last bumped on May 23, 2017, 6:07:27 PM
Mobs spawned by Vaal Breach don't grant exp, drops or souls. The gem is basically a Writhing Jar that also activates the Breach rings. Source.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Then Vaal Breach is basically a worse Writhing Jar.

Is there a point to this thing? At all?

- Sheepster
"
Nssheepster wrote:
Then Vaal Breach is basically a worse Writhing Jar.

Is there a point to this thing? At all?

You answered your own question. Getting charges, procs, flasks, etc.
U MAD?
Dominating Blow or Conversion trap ?

And the new ring with x2 attribute thing in Breach circle I guess.
Last edited by Khun_Poo on Dec 4, 2016, 6:17:12 AM
Can it link with spell echo?

(Double the breach, double the fun :D )
IMO pointlessly stupid - all risk, zero reward.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I didn't knew this skill exist, and apart from proc flask charges i realy dont understand what's the point of it?

Maybe just a joke?
Just imagine a Vaal Cyclone + CoMK + Discharge with a Vaal Breach on any boss. Amazing.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Infernal Blow
Abyssal Cry
CoMK
Ngamahu's Flame and some other triggers
on-kill effects, flask charges etc
mobs to leech from
freeze/shock prolif
etc, etc

totally useless

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone