Master the Breach

Looks awesome! But the wording for the new "uncapped" resistance mechanics is really odd to me.

I know it looks at how much OVER the cap you are, a new wording could be much more clear such as...

"______ is increased by your overcapped lightning resistance."
cool
that vaal breach though
anyone got a timemachine i can borrow??? :)
nice nice
And here I thought I was going to care little for breach.... you got me with the vaal breach gem...
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
that spell to open breach ... you are kidding, right?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
How does Vaal breach work? Can you chain breaches? Do breach mobs give vaal souls?

Also, does the -60% resistance from difficulty level affect this "uncapped resistance"? My gut says yes, meaning that if you cap your resists in merciless you get 75% or more crit chance from that amulet, and potentially a whole lot more.
So if Breach mobs give souls for vaal skills and if they drop maps, that means you can infinite spam Vaal Breach to break the game? Sounds like it is safe to say Breach mobs don't drop maps or souls, which is kind of a bummer but a balance necessity for this gem.
IGN: ExplicitSkill
IGN: ExplicitSkill
Last edited by Explicitskill on Nov 27, 2016, 5:13:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info