rumi's flask legacy disappeared from the 3rd flask slot, again

3-4 months ago a taste of hate legacy disappeared from the same slot

and now rumi legacy

i simply logged in and the flask it's not there, it was there before logging off

now im going to use another legacy rumi i have... but this is pissing me off, items can't disappear in this way, always the 3rd flask slot
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Nov 26, 2016, 12:36:09 PM
Last bumped on May 23, 2017, 4:02:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm facing the same issue too its happened 2 times on my 5th flask spot 1 today My basalt flask and one last week my diamond flask some time. Just now I logged on entered the map and my 4th slot Quicksilver flask. Is there some magic command that's were unintentionally doing causing these items to disappear because i would hate for something more important to suddenly disappear.
I don't know about a command but i think it is possible to remove a flask by dragging it off your UI screen even without the inventory open. Or at least I think you used to be able to do that.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Ran back both maps, at the time when the disappearance happened, to look for the missing item to see if it was on the floor some where and it wasn't.
items does not disappear, i did vendor it by mistake, now im using skin transfer on all my valuable flasks.

you can vendor your flasks while they are "equipped"

gl hf
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on May 23, 2017, 4:02:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info