[2.5] LVL 100 Breach SC - CI PURE ELE BLADEFLURRY INQUISITOR

Should be OK now for my profile.
I'm blind or something but even with 3 crit node on tree i can't go over 35% crit.

Btw even with my bad/average gear i'm still face rolling up to t15 so that's nice :D
Last edited by Shukwo on Jan 22, 2017, 2:43:11 AM
Im planning on rerolling from my vpsark in to this. I have HH so im obviously going to use it, are the resists gonna be hard to get without a res belt?

//edit: resists seem doable, just need a couple resists on jewels and should be fine. I pretty much just need a dagger and a ring to start this build. Oh, and ofc the full tree respec.
Last edited by Sneakur on Jan 21, 2017, 11:39:26 AM
"
sil222 wrote:

ur profile is private

"
RnDmMsTr wrote:

My_gear
The priority was:
1)crown of eyes
2)Dagger(Failed AS mod on it :D(9-11 insread of 12-15))
3)Vinkar + Kiara
4)Decent 6l With 750+es
5)Skyforth`s
Switching Conc effect and Ele focus on boses(IMHO it gives way more dps than crit damage gem)
U can check Tree and Jewels in my charackters tab
Spoiler

Here is my stuff for an easier visibility.
If someone can solve my crit chance problem i will be very thanksful
(to sum up, i have only 30% crit when OP had 45% in hideout :'( )
"
Shukwo wrote:

Here is my stuff for an easier visibility.
If someone can solve my crit chance problem i will be very thanksful
(to sum up, i have only 30% crit when OP had 45% in hideout :'( )

Can you check again? (Maybe post a screenshot of it?) It is impossible for you to have 30% crit man. This is my gear

Spoiler

Tree:

I have not taken the True strike crit nodes, I am using only 1 diamond ring and I still get 46.97% crit in hideout. I don't know how its' possible to get 30% with that gear and tree. (I use two 16% crit chance jewels but even without those, I get 43%).

I tried using this to match your dagger and got 45.01%.
Spoiler

So, tbh, I think its best if you check again because I really can't see how its possible to get 30% for you.
P.S - Remove elemental equilibrium from your tree. It's useless. Does more harm for this build than good.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
Sneakur wrote:
Im planning on rerolling from my vpsark in to this. I have HH so im obviously going to use it, are the resists gonna be hard to get without a res belt?

//edit: resists seem doable, just need a couple resists on jewels and should be fine. I pretty much just need a dagger and a ring to start this build. Oh, and ofc the full tree respec.

I am using HH too (gear linked in above post), I have a 10% elemental resistance jewel but even that can be avoided since the resistances on the rest of my gear is pretty mediocre. Quite possible to cap res with the belt.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Forget what i said, i'm so dumb. I wasn't looking the blade flurry stats itself...
I'm soooo bad

Now it's 55%... xD
Last edited by Shukwo on Jan 22, 2017, 12:44:35 PM
"
Sneakur wrote:

ye like you said with some resists on maybe 1-2 jewel or decent res rolls easily possible
the tree respec wont need that many regrets either

using HH too, its way too awesome =)
I have 2 jewels with 12 doubleres rolls, rest of gear you can check on profile (open), im ele weakness capped

some vid showcase: https://youtu.be/NHIL9WQVYoE

thanks to contrax for this amazing build
Why do you have spell damage crafted on your vegan dagger? Does it scale damage somehow?
"
Sidhuraj wrote:
Why do you have spell damage crafted on your vegan dagger? Does it scale damage somehow?

Thanks to Crown of Eyes helm, spell damage also applies to attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info