༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

Name: Lulu
Primary Chracter: LuluAuras

Levels of highest characters: 98, 95
Number of Stashtabs: 10+

Are you willing to join our Discord server?

pre-post edit: Just did.

Previous Leagues: Darkshrine

Location (Gateway): WA State/California
Timezone: GMT -8 (during DST: GMT -7)
Usual online time: Not set/Volatile (can be on at almost any time of the day/night)
Online (days per week): 7/7

Do you Stream: No (do not feel comfortable to stream AT ALL.)
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): N/A

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
I am a veteran Aurabot. I've meddled/tinkered with regen & flat out DPS support bots. Currently rocking a nearly min/MAX'd DPS Hybrid Curse/Aura build.

Additional info (if any): I like cats. Mrow~

Gear

^
Name:
Primary Character: PocketRipper (last char i have alive, i usually delete them regurarly, i keep this one to manage standard stuff)

Levels of highest characters: 92 (RIP SupportWyne)
Number of stashtabs: Over 10

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset and i'm already in the server since yesterday

Previous Leagues: Tempest, Legacy, Harbinger, Abyss, Bestiary.

Location (Gateway): Milan (can play also Frank or Amsterdam)
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time: 09-01
Online (Days per week): 7/7 (half of weekends im out of town)

Do you stream: No, my internet is super bad

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
I have been playing thousands of hours on POE, since Harb i did 36 or 37 challenges every league, that's usually my goal, i want to start making some coordinated work on POE, last league i started some party farming of Elder Und Sea with 3 supp 1 carry setup, i hope to do that again

Notable Achievements (If any): Managed to do over 10 chars in few leagues because every few days i had a new hipster build idea to go following, i actually made a new char before i even reached maps with my lab slayer lol

Additional Info (If any): I love theorycrafting builds, i honestly want to play coordinated group, did a few last league with me playing support champ and 3 others with aurabot, curse bot and carry, i hope to find people to coordinate with before league starts

Vouch: Alch

Harbinger Gear

Spoiler
Last edited by Redwyne92 on May 30, 2018, 1:07:19 PM
^
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Name: Nick
Primary Character: ABadGoyim

Levels of highest characters: 93, 92, and a few 91/90s
Number of stashtabs: 23

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? Yeah, I'm usually in discord with friends but i may bring them in/over if possible

Previous Leagues: Legacy, Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Warbands, Torment, Bloodlines, Beyond, Invasion (If I remember correctly)
Location (Gateway): Ohio/USA
Timezone: Est
Usual online time: Varies but generally 15:00 to 21:00+
Online (Days per week): 5-6/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None
Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Veteran

Notable Achievements (If any): I don't really race or push ladder 100s so none really aside from generally making a good bit of currency lol

Additional Info (If any): 25 years old, laid back but also a smart ass (the good kind), and I may have a friend or two interested in joining as well.

Current Gear

Also gearing up a KB Deadeye wander atm for clear speed since MS is mostly for bossing lol.
Name: Bruce
Primary Character: StarEntity

Levels of highest characters:
96, 95, lots of 90+
Number of stashtabs:
50+

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Of course

Previous Leagues: Almost every league since Nemesis (except for Breach, Prophecy, Bestiary)
Location (Gateway): Texas/DC servers
Timezone: Central
Usual online time: 5pm Central - 12am
Online (Days per week): 5-6

Do you stream: No, but I used to. Here's a clip of me dying at rank 7 on Essence Hardcore Ladder https://www.twitch.tv/videos/89292334

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Veteran

Notable Achievements (If any): Top 10 Essence Hardcore during the first week or so, before dying like a retard due to sleep deprivation.

Additional Info (If any): I'm just getting back into PoE, I'm still a noob when it comes to Atlas Mechanics, because I haven't really played seriously since Essence League. Right now I just want some bros to map with and learn the new mechanics and strategies. I want to be able to log on every night and have people to map with, hopefully people who are more experienced than I am with modern PoE, so I can learn from them.

Edit: Let me clarify, my main goal is to find a guild that I know will have groups of people pushing endgame maps and possibly going for level 100 (as a group) each league -- not just for the first week, but for the first month+ of each league.

Here's my Current Character.
Spoiler

Yes, the rings and amulet are far from good, I just would rather save for headhunter at the moment.
Last edited by TritanV on Jun 16, 2018, 2:10:28 AM
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info