༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

x
Last edited by RocketBunny94 on Mar 2, 2018, 7:31:41 AM
"
RocketBunny94 wrote:
Name:
Primary Character: RuckFeddit (just a meme, don't judge me :D)

Levels of highest characters: 100, 99, 96, 96, 95 (had a level 98 char but I deleted it under big influence of vodka :D)
Number of stashtabs: 26 (A bit too much for me tbh)

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
I'm already in Discord since few months, got invited by Alex (Downhill) back in Legacy when we were mapping a lot and pushing level 100 together. He encouraged me to apply to the guild but somehow I didn't do it earlier :/
Even got the "Chill People" tag if it matters :D
Atm my mic is broke and so am I to get new one since I jsut got new PC :D

Previous Leagues: Legacy, Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Warband/Tempest. Started in 1.3 (or 1.2 - don't remember already) on standard league after my friend introduced me to the game.

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time: 17:00 - 24:00 (Depends if I work from home or not)
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): DownhillDemon

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
Experienced

Notable Achievements (If any): Level 100 I guess, Top 150/200 (can't recall nor check - GGG's ladder api is damned since 3.0 launch) level 100 in Legacy.

Additional Info (If any): As I said previously, got invited to Discord by Alex (Downhill) he wanted me to apply to guild, we used to play together a lot for msot of Legacy league when we met. He had a plan to start together in 3.0 and push the ladder like we did in Legacy but then you know what happened (don't want to talk about it here, its not the place to do it) and our plans didn't work out :( Alex was cool guy and he said the same about the guild members and since I'm playing alone now I decided it would be cool to join you guys. I also know Kebab, we were mapping together a bit after we met in Breach/Essence? Can't recall which one.
We were mapping together for couple of hours @Warcry in Legacy.

About the gear I managed to get plenty of Exalts and good gear over past leagues. Got 2 HeadHunters from temp leagues and some good gear. Letting you know since most of my chars are half naked - testing stuff on standard before league lanuches.

Basicly the mic part is all you need to get fixed atm. After that come hang out in the discord, get to know people, have them get to know you, once you have been here active in voice for a couple days we will evaluate you and decide on the invitation. If there are no complaints you get the spot :)

See you around exile.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Name: Ashley (Male♀)
Primary Character: CelestialHaven (Trying to make a league ender so I won't be on him for much than map bosses)

Levels of highest characters: 92,91, then a lot of 70-89s
Number of stashtabs: 20

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? Just joined before making this post. I'm not much of a discord user aside from PMs but if I remember to check a server channels I can be active.
My mic is G U D.

Previous Leagues: I started a few years ago but only played standard and kept getting bored. Didn't realize league kept things interesting. I think I played in Legacy but some IRL stuff came up and I ended up playing overwatch for a bit.

Location (Gateway): England (London)
Timezone: GMT 0
Usual online time: Depends on my sleeping pattern. I try and keep it regular 8am to 10pm (Kind of have no life) but it can be erratic and turn into 4pm to 8am
Online (Days per week): 7

Do you stream: No, may in the future but not particularly interested.
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): N/A, I came to the forums looking for a good guild to join that had some standards. So here I am.

Experienced but braindead most of the time.
I know a lot of the game's mechanics and I learn quick. I got shaper to 3rd phase without using any guides or anything. Same for uber atziri.

Notable Achievements (If any): None really. In a previous league I found 3 exalts in 20 minutes if that counts.

Additional Info (If any): None really. I'm pretty boring.

My currency is currently spread across a bunch of characters I've attempted to create this league. I've probably sunk about 2000 chaos into stuff that I shouldn't have. Probably the best equipment I have is a 6link belly, kaom's and a 6link qotf with high evasion.
Last edited by Cicida on Sep 11, 2017, 12:56:12 PM
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
^
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Name:
Primary Character: BackToTheGoodOld

Levels of highest characters: 95(std),94(harb),93(std), max slots of chars done 80-92
Number of stashtabs: 11+ essence,curency,div card,1 quad tab

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: Legacy, Breach, Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Warbands & Torment, Torment & Bloodlines, Rampage & Beyond, Ambush

Location (Gateway): Amsterdam/Frankfurt
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time: 17:00-24:00 or more
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: no
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): don't know anyone just joined discord!

veteran player(can do all bosses/know the fights)
Notable Achievements (If any) nothing special(if geting 36 chalenges counts to be placed here) then it is xD

Additional Info (If any):

Current Gear:
Spoiler
^
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Hey all hows it goin!!! I would love to join the guild. 2 of my closest PoE friends are in the guild. Zack and AK.

Current highest chars in harbinger softcore league are level 93 and level 91. In standard i have a level 94 character from a few leagues ago. My goal this league is to hit 40/40 for the first time, and im only a few days away from that goal.

I play roughly 10-18 hours a day lately, and i play in stadard central time zone.

My current favorite character is a pathfinder tornado shot/barrage using a 6 link doomfletch prism. Im also using a +1 arrow drillneck and a +2 secondary tornado shot projectile abyssus. I am looking to switch things up a bit and get a rigwalds quills thanks to some advice given to me in discord from you guys!!

Well let me know if there is anything else you need to know!!
oh shit didnt know there was an actual question guide...

Name: Josh (Male♀)

Levels of highest characters: 94, 93, 93, 92, 92, 91, 91, 90
Number of stashtabs: 20

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? Yep been in for a few weeks now, have a mic and love to chat!!

Previous Leagues: I started around the time the first race season started. Played ambush, essense, breach, and more i just cant remember!!

Location (Gateway): Wisconsin United stats
Timezone: Central standard
Usual online time: Depends on my sleeping schedule but like i said early at least 10 hour a day usually and from like 3 pm- sometimes all night
Online (Days per week): 7

Do you stream: I do not stream

Experienced but ive taken a few breaks over the years of playing. Always room to learn more but i know a lot about the game.

Notable Achievements (If any): I am generally very lucky when it comes to this game.

Additional Info (If any): Im a cool ass dude, haha just kidding i am just me.

My currency is currently all invested in my TS char, however i have a lot of currency i am saving for who knows what. Maybe a headhunter or some extreme top end steel rings!!

haha edit 3....

Ive got 36 stash tabs. Currency, divination, essense and lots of tabs for hoarding random things!!!
Last edited by Joshd2900 on Oct 12, 2017, 1:18:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info