Pigs Are Great is Recruiting New and Old Players.

I´d love to join your guild for abyss league. I´ve played PoE for quite a while now but I never really got into lategame. My highest char was a lvl 83 Flicker Strike in Harbinger Softcore.
I´m planing to get a litte more serious in abyss league and i´m looking for a guild to help me with that.
IGN : ESTEST01
Steam : EST3004
Hey , im looking to join your guild. I have been playing PoE since Warbands , usually for 1-2 months into the league. I am looking into partying for abyss league (since i always play solo) , but wanted to try aurabot for Abyss. I play mostly SC - EU Timezone

IGN - Duba
Last edited by Duba on Dec 7, 2017, 7:42:48 AM
Hey bros, I'd like to join your guild! I'm new at the game but that's good 'cause i've got all the hype to play a new league. Also I like very much to play with people to share the experience. So that's the thing i hope you guys accepts me!

IGN:DemonioSeteChaves
Heya, I've had this account since 2014 looking to find a new active guild since my last one apparently had 13 people in it and the only active person was the Guild Leader. Hoping to be able to get some advice on some things since I'm just coming back to POE.

Thanks,
IGN: CarnageChameleon
Hey, Got a new computer and can now play with people!! Would love to be part of your guild as generally all the friends I usually make is from helping someone out. Have a level 93 char, been playing since 2013. Havnt been able to make the most of the past year due to travel. Probably will play quite a bit this league. Looking to experience the end game for the first time in over a year ie past t10 maps.

IGN: XGhostRider
IGN Kristas

Played beta in 2013. left for 4 years and am back. Always played solo but looking for an interesting experience in Abyss. Would love to try out your guild.
Hi! Would love to join your Guild my IGN: Andthek
Playing only leagues
Hi!

I have just joined the game since the start of the league. I have been a fan of "Diablo type" games and found POE! Honestly, the game is fun but can be frustrating at times (oh my.. Those labs). And I would love to work these games with fellow friends.

Ign: xXCraigXx
Last edited by xxzagxx on Jan 7, 2018, 2:16:58 PM
Hi!

Im looking for a nice, mature and relaxed guild.

I played breach and little before that standard and then had a break, now returning and having a lots of fun with this build i found.

What i look for guild is mostly conversation, playing and hanging together. People that i feel i can ask stupid questions about this game. A lot has change since i played and honestly, i feel bit lost now when im in chapter 6. Well not lost, maybe more confused because that old and familiar formula suddenly changed =D

I think i would be a good fit in guild like this.

IGN: MaunoMakinen
IGN:BRONZE_ONE

well i am new so can't say much...i liked the game preview and i wanted to play with people and make friends. i am willing to put hours and play full throttle. i would be evn happy to join you guys on discord. thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info