Pigs Are Great is Recruiting New and Old Players.

Our Guild PIG are currently recruiting friendly and open exiles to join us in the run up to the launch of 3.1/Abyss League so if the prospect of joining a chilled out, generous and fun group of Exiles sounds right up your street then this is the Guild for you!

-Who are PIG?-

PIG is a guild about positivity and kindness. Our Guild creator (all hail piggy!) created the guild to mainly help out new players after remembering how tough starting out in the game was, Path of Exile is a very complex game (though very rewarding) and it can be overwhelming at times but not only are we a great Guild for helping out new players we also have many old faces that help contribute to our friendly and positive attitude. PIG is a community of people who treat each other respectfully, give generously, help newbies and returning players alike.

Not only are we a Guild focused on helping new players a lot of us are also very dedicated and long-time players, we enjoy mapping together and crafting new builds as a group, we complete dailies together, we hang out in hideouts together and we even occasionally sit on teamspeak and chat, though this of course is purely optional.

-Rules-

There are only a few set rules that you must abide by should you want to be a part of our Guild, they are as follows:

1. Be nice to others, and
2. Have fun!

The only requirement is that you want to be nice to other people. There are no rules about levels, playtime, or donations. You can participate as little or as much as you would like.

We are a non-competitive guild, though we do participate in league and race events.

-Joining-

If our Guild is something you would be interested in then please don't hesitate to reply to this post with the following details about yourself so that we can get to know you a bit better!

Your ingame name and why you love playing Path of Exile is all we need to know.

Or contact NecroDemonlord or Fumbleswing for more information.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 1, 2017, 10:27:36 AM
Last bumped on May 31, 2018, 8:55:43 PM
Hi I would like to join your guild if possible!

IGN: KaraninaSpark

I love PoE because of the depth of the game design and mechanics. I believe there's always more to learn in the game. Didn't play this league because I was preoccupied with WoW's new expansion but looking to play a lot this time around.
Inv sent KaraninaSpark. \m/
Hey, this is DeathVector69 and I have been playing on and off for about 2 years(?). My old guild died some time ago and I miss the camaraderie, occasional parties and free coffee. Hope to hear from you soon.
"
deathvector69 wrote:
Hey, this is DeathVector69 and I have been playing on and off for about 2 years(?). My old guild died some time ago and I miss the camaraderie, occasional parties and free coffee. Hope to hear from you soon.

Inv sent to LowCragSpark
Greetings!

Relatively new player here. New to POE, that is. :) I've played ARPGs for the better part of two decades now.

I'm playing POE because it's the game I'd always wanted to design myself. The skill trees are incredible, and the crafting system is simply brilliant.

I'm hoping to join a guild for the upcoming Breach league. I'm an active player, but other than that I have nothing to offer, since I've only been playing for about two weeks now. ;) I'd been playing D3 for several years prior to this, but POE looks much better. I have about 3,000 hours in on D3.

ING: elizabathroy

Inv sent elizabathroy
Hi, I'd like to introduce myself as Steven. My in-game names are as follows: ImWarriorBorn and McFlurryRaidBoss. I've just recently start playing PoE after trying it back about a year ago. Now that I took the time to understand the came I'm completely in love and ready to join a friendly and fun guild. I already enjoy playing PoE seeing as I've played it about 50-60 hours in the past 3 days, and I believe that a guild would offer me more knowledge about the game than I could gather on my own. Thanks you for allowing me the opportunity to attempt to join.

Thanks,
Steven.
Inv sent to McFlurryRaidBoss
Hey guys,

Im looking to join a guild with active players who actually play together and get along!
I have a small guild running atm but i am not happy with how it turned out..

My name is Sebastian IGN: Savage_Scream . I used to play D3 until i found PoE and just got hooked. I have been playing for a few years and will be playing it for many more to come. I play on EU servers (Amsterdam).

If i can have some info on that would be great.

Savage out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info