System requirements dx11/x64 client?

Before the update that brought the x64 game client i was playing with everything set to max in graphics settings at 60 fps. I had no issues with low framerates. Even the burning floor in lab was solid framerates.

With directx11 i am struggling to reach 60 fps. I am dropping to 20-40 fps or lower in fights and burning floor in lab might be even worse.

Is the system requirements higher if using direct x 11/x64 game version?
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2017, 8:10:11 PM
bump
Still have framerate issues in patch 2.5. Now the game is running in directx 9ex but when i just stand about in some hideout i have 20 fps or less. What can possibly require so much computer power to produce so low framerate there.

The game is typically running at solid framrates even in combat situations. But there are many places like this that drop the framrate to singe digits for no logical reasons.

In this image i am visiting some random player's hideout. I thought steam's fps counter would be visible in a screenshot alas it is not. The framerate in this hideout is 25. What gives?
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/96096186981259948/7A0EB0224175DBC033DAB0F58677B2064FA9C120/

You can see the settings i use. I even turned down most to the lowest values. It used to be all on max before the directx 11 game update. I had no framerate issues before that particular update.
It's odd that a F2P game would raise its barrier to entry.
"
Dezus wrote:

You don't need to use dx11, there is still a dx9 mode and a 32 bit client for those that struggle to play.

Also time raises the barrier, no game should be forced to keep developing for old shit stuff and people need to get their heads around the fact that their PC is dated and in need of an upgrade or 3, fuck some twats still kick around with a 9500gt or windows xp
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Dezus wrote:

You don't need to use dx11, there is still a dx9 mode and a 32 bit client for those that struggle to play.

Also time raises the barrier, no game should be forced to keep developing for old shit stuff and people need to get their heads around the fact that their PC is dated and in need of an upgrade or 3, fuck some twats still kick around with a 9500gt or windows xp

Anyway you cut it, you are 100% wrong about everything; period. My advice is, don't make assumptions about the individual posting, and think about the situation he is addressing. Also, make sure to sit while trying to think so you don't become overwhelmed fall and hurt yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info