Locker room talk

So I was wondering, what do you guys here talk about in the locker room?

and..... can we have a locker room talk here?

Grab them by the

Spoiler
Last edited by diablofdb on Nov 23, 2016, 10:21:17 PM
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2016, 8:49:41 PM
Don't be silly. Far too many virgin ears here. It's locker room talk, not public forum talk.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 23, 2016, 10:23:19 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Don't be silly. Far too many virgin ears here. It's locker room talk, not public forum talk.

do you think there are some wizards among us?
Usually one of us gets shittalked because he didn't manage to do the full number of reps. Also we talk about how we should totally do cardio next time, which we never do of course. We rarely discuss genitals tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Usually one of us gets shittalked because he didn't manage to do the full number of reps. Also we talk about how we should totally do cardio next time, which we never do of course. We rarely discuss genitals tbh.

Ontopic: It really depends on the type of sport and the specific gym/place where you're practicing it. I've done some martial arts where most of the guys were upper middle class / educated and above 20, the locker room talk there was nothing you wouldn't want an outsider to witness. And I've been to a boxing gym where, well... Just to give one example, as we're changing, a guy comes out of the showers completely naked - he only has flip-flops - strolls casually through the changing room, goes out in the hallway where a few girls are sitting and talking and tries to invite them to come join us. The girls laughed and everyone involved thought it was hilarious. I suppose this might get you into a harassment suit in the US.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 24, 2016, 2:32:33 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I LoL'ed.

From a standpoint of someone who had a gym membership with his previous job, I treated the gym like a ninja... get in, get done, get out, the only real evidence of my presence was the fact I had to scan my membership card.

Hint: If you're using the gym like social media, you're doing it wrong. If you're there to increase your deadlift stats, you're doing it right.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info