Steam sale thread!

I_NO is it you being pushed off a cliff in the picture?
definitely worth it especially if you have a beefy pc them graphics man
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
diablofdb wrote:
I_NO is it you being pushed off a cliff in the picture?

I can fly dw apparently I'm related to birds.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Bought...

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Darkest Dungeon
Tales of the Dragon DLC for Age of Mythology

P.S.
What did you do with your 500 Chaos Orbs btw I_NO?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Nov 24, 2016, 9:51:08 AM
It's still there lol along with like 11k+ chaos orbs waiting to rot xD
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
My steam doesn't have that dino in the sale pic. :( My whole wishlist is on sale except planet coaster (which I'm not even sure I want).
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
My steam doesn't have that dino in the sale pic. :( My whole wishlist is on sale except planet coaster (which I'm not even sure I want).

I refunded Planet Coaster. There is basically no Tycoon part in it, it's just park building. I reinstalled RCT3.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Really? Shit. I'm with you if there is no tycoon I don't want it. Well you saved me $$ and/or agrravation but I'm disappointed.
Censored.
lol. gta 5 is indeed over 60 gigs. i killed it the other day from my harddrive cause i need to reformat that bitch; such a great game though.. ive only really played the multiplayer.. i rarely ACTUALLY play the campaigns.. this is for almost every game ive ever had.. however, i am almost finished persona 4 after 2.5 years lol.. that giant eyeball laser beast is mean as all hell!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
It's still there lol along with like 11k+ chaos orbs waiting to rot xD
And I'm just sitting here, being depressed that I don't have enough c left to buy both a decent hinekora's sight and kintsugi... my RNG hates me. Can't get those rare rings for chaos recipe.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info