Builds by Varcarian

curious.. what is the order for the ascendancy for Warchief Chieftain build?

Tukohama gives better chance to survive?
or Hinekora for the damage and leech?

Also... is there any reason to skip Shamanistic Fury for more totem dmg? or too far to make it worth it?
Last edited by exqcme on Mar 10, 2017, 1:48:43 AM
Warchief Chieftain Facebreaker + Tukohama's Fortress (Almost finished guide)
which ascendancy points do you pick on this build?
So i've been playing your bladevortex build in hopes of doing uber labs but now im lvl 83 and my gems are lvl 19 and i get oneshotted by argus do you know why is that?
So i've been playing your bladevortex build in hopes of doing uber labs but now im lvl 83 and my gems are lvl 19 and i get oneshotted by argus do you know why is that?
Open your characters tab on your profil so we can analyse your build.

Although, Izaro can crit for up to 8-9k damages with Swords and essences and charges so avoid thoses.
Last edited by Choobyz0r on Mar 11, 2017, 7:27:02 AM
"
Choobyz0r wrote:
Open your characters tab on your profil so we can analyse your build.

Although, Izaro can crit for up to 8-9k damages with Swords and essences and charges so avoid thoses.

Opened it
Uber Lab done with Level 77. Thx for this Build!
IGN:Lemmingxx
Filapper123 : How much life do you have ? You're lacking life in all your jewels, rings and your belt is bellow average. With the ming heart, no armor whatsoever you're way too glasscanon.

And why the witchfire brew ? You don't have +1 curse and warlord marks so it is either useless or it cut on your life/mana leech.
"
Choobyz0r wrote:
Filapper123 : How much life do you have ? You're lacking life in all your jewels, rings and your belt is bellow average. With the ming heart, no armor whatsoever you're way too glasscanon.

And why the witchfire brew ? You don't have +1 curse and warlord marks so it is either useless or it cut on your life/mana leech.

i thought that on jewels you only need dmg mods the witchfire brew i got because of the blind and the increased dmg over time i have 5k life currently is armory important on jewelry?
On jewels you need dmg mods but a few of them with life goes a long way (3-4 is enough I think).

Don't take armor on jewel! I'm sorry I wasn't clear enough. I took a glance at your gear and there is no real piece of equipement with a lot of armor on it (boots, helm, gloves...).

So I would advice you to do the following :
- Get rid of the Ming's heart for now (until you have >6.2k life with it)
- Get a better belt (140 life + resists should be around 5-6c)
- Get normal gloves with high life, high armor, high resist. (less than 10c usually)
- Get Rings and amu with life and some resists
- Get 33 dex on your amulet, it's easy and will resolve your dex problem so you should be able to drop the +30dex SP you have and invest it in a life node.
- Forget the witchfire brew, take a stibnite it's way better against Izaro.
- Get some jewels with life and damage mod (don't go overboard on the price, never more than 15-20c per jewel! The goal of the build is to be cheap as hell).

Of course, you can pick what you feel is right for you and discard the rest, it's just what I would do in your place.

5k life is way too low. The build doesn't have any OP mitigation, so we need lot of life (no fortify, no 10 endurance charges, armor is not really high...)
Last edited by Choobyz0r on Mar 11, 2017, 2:23:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info