[2.5 Breach SC/HC] Crit Dagger DW Blade Flurry by fiqst

"
Can i ask u, why did u choose Slayer ascendancy tree?

i had the same build in Essence which was a great uber lab farmer.

The slayer leech is great against traps. All i needed to do was basically to kill a pack to start the leech and run through all traps with a quicksilver flask. The final Izaro encounter is quickly dispatched because of the 20% cull. I could do 7 min runs all day with slayer.

The leech, cull, reflect management and immunity to bleed and stun makes the Slayer a very versatile class. Also ignores boss immunities
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.

I'm already at level 85 in the league BHC would like to know what jewels should I use to strengthen my build?

"
cxlealxf wrote:

I'm already at level 85 in the league BHC would like to know what jewels should I use to strengthen my build?

I'd search for life, crit multi, plus another thing you might be short of like int or res.

In a different build I've been using a unique jewel called the blue dream:

Placed in the area just south of the Scion start gives 28% chance to gain a power charge on kill. This is more reliable than deaths hand and allows you to replace it with a stronger offhand like a Doryani's Catalyst.

It's an expensive option but it offers some flexibility.
This is my STD character with all the trimmings:

Path of Building:

Max solo dps

With Conc Effect, Vaal Haste, Flasks and Abyssus

Tooltip:

Path of Building:

Current Breach progress

My current Breach build:

5821 life
10.5k damage
7.12 as
90% acc
95% crit chance

PoB dps: 337.4k dps

Path of Building:

Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAAGAdwFLQW1C8EMcA2NES8UIBXsFfYWvyPTI_Yk_SaVJ58oKizhMHw1kjY9O7ZDMUcGR35KfUrITP9Nkk4qUEdRR1eXW69fP2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWwIbIxuqm8nbzt07XX9dqx343gNeWh7w33jhG-E2YVShaeGtId2iq-K8ItPjX2Nv49gkBGSfZd5mG-aaptqnaqjiqU1pn-pbqxmrY2ygLTFtUi18rkduT69Nr6nwBrBBMLsypDPftQj1ELYdti92WHawdvn3CPjn-RR5c_nVOlG6hjrY-1B7g7vDvGK9WH3MvzF_94=?accountName=fiqst&characterName=Royal_Executor

Notes:

I'm using 2 experimental things in this build:

The Blue Dream

Placed just below the Scion starting area, it gives me 28% chance to gain a power charge on kill, removing the need for Assassin's Mark and Death's Hand.

The jewel location is pretty versatile as you can change the Dream jewel to power/frenzy/endurance charge at any time.

Choir of the Storm

I lose an attack amulet but i gain significant crit chance and lightning damage. By maximising lightning resistance on all my gear to the current amount of 182%, i am able to cap crit chance on a bino at 4 power charges.

I'm am concentrating on strong ele damage, in particular, lightning damage.
This is much smoother than the other one. thumbs up bro.
Hello, I'm following your build. It is very fun to play. Is Doryani's better to use than Death's hand? Just wondering because of the power charges.
"
War_Reaver wrote:
Hello, I'm following your build. It is very fun to play. Is Doryani's better to use than Death's hand? Just wondering because of the power charges.

I'm using Doryani's to boost ele damage together with choir of the storm, and I curse with ele weakness. This makes clear speed fairly fast and easy since I shock and freeze reliably.

For power charges I use the unique jewel, the blue dream, which gives me 28% chance to gain a power charge. Not essential to the build as you can gain PC with deaths hand or assassin's mark, but useful if you want to use Doryani without am.

Deaths hand is still super strong if you're concentrating on physical/chaos and poisoning. And you can curse with vulnerability.

blue dream can be used with red/green for endurance or frenzy, so the slot is pretty versatile.

My guild mate has an interesting approach where he uses a horror essence off hand stat stick, which grants 16% chance to gain a random charge, together with global crit multi, and maybe resists and int.
Sound's like it would be fun to play. I will have to try it out when I get to the appropriate level. Thank you for replying to my question.
I'm currently entering mapping with this build. The base version is quite strong. Although I changed up my body armor to a Perfect Form for the free Arctic Armor, Phase Acrobatics, and to stack Cold res for a good evasion rating. I'll probably put on a Choir of Storms as well to get a better crit rating once I can spec out of some temporary nodes.

Has anyone else been trying out Perfect Form? I'm only at 3.6k life so I'll probably have to complete the scion life wheel to make up for not using Belly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info