[2.5 Breach SC/HC] Crit Dagger DW Blade Flurry by fiqst

"
downsquelch wrote:
btw what ascendancy skills do i get with the 8 points that are available. i'm new to this game and started out to follow your guide in breach league. i think i'm about 1 week in. nice guide.

Take Headsman and Brutal Fervour.

"
speronekill wrote:
if I replace your gloves with gloves Atziri's Acuity if it was alright xD

By using acuity, you'll lose the stun and bleed immunity since you're not leeching if its instant. So I'd recommend dropping endless hunger and brutal fervour and getting impact and overwhelm.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
can give me Passive Skill Tree của level 90+? Thank

Do you think using Maligaro's Virtuosity would help build? I'm playing in the league BHC
"
speronekill wrote:
can give me Passive Skill Tree của level 90+? Thank

Just get more life or more jewel slots.

"
cxlealxf wrote:

Do you think using Maligaro's Virtuosity would help build? I'm playing in the league BHC

Not really necessary in my opinion.

nice rare gloves with high life and good resists would help you more in hardcore and accuracy is a bonus too.
Hi,

I am lvl 62 and my Blade flurry has only 1100dps. Can you help to optimized my gear ?
End game T15+ viable?

Leveling items??
This build is awesome. Im pretty much done with it now. The only thing I cant do is reflect maps. I kill myself just thinking about using the skill in those maps. It could be because Im pure evasion I dont know. Maybe Ill go Iron Will when I want to do Tier15+. Thanks for the build.
Amazing build, ran with your older multiskill post for a while and now joined the meta and went blade flurry.
First why added fire damage and not weapon elemental damage, even with death's hand I get a good deal more average damage with the latter, am I missing something?
Second there's a small thing missing in the damage calculation (ok not really missing but a pitfall): if you have any mods applying while out of combat (not hit recently or not crit recently on your boots for example) you have to calculate them out of average damage before using it in the formula

Happy new Year everyone

P.S: what to remove for 5l? P2L or WED/Added Fire?
Last edited by Levantinyx on Dec 31, 2016, 5:56:33 PM
"
Levantinyx wrote:
Amazing build, ran with your older multiskill post for a while and now joined the meta and went blade flurry.
First why added fire damage and not weapon elemental damage, even with death's hand I get a good deal more average damage with the latter, am I missing something?
Second there's a small thing missing in the damage calculation (ok not really missing but a pitfall): if you have any mods applying while out of combat (not hit recently or not crit recently on your boots for example) you have to calculate them out of average damage before using it in the formula

Happy new Year everyone

P.S: what to remove for 5l? P2L or WED/Added Fire?

I chose added fire for my own comfort. While I was using WED I would fall to ele reflect, especially in a 6 man group when I don't see the reflect rare. Added fire was the perfect in-between which allowed safe party play. But by all means use WED if you feel comfortable with it.

The screenshots where made directly after a kill so the boot enchants played no role, but I understand what you're saying :)

The formula is not perfect but it's a rough indicator of the strength of the build so far, in comparison to say, reave.

But nowadays, tooltip numbers mean nothing, since there are so many other factors like poison, double-cursing, penetration, conditional damage, etc. It's all about how a build "feels"
Can i ask u, why did u choose Slayer ascendancy tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info