Response to PoE announcements

"
Bars wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

It's very ironic when intelligent people who are boasting with said intelligence can't grasp the simple way of how language actually works.

Truly intelligent people don't feel the need to seem intelligent to others or boast about it.

Yeah, truly intelligent people are passively smug and patronizing.
"
DonutDuDe1212 wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

It's very ironic when intelligent people who are boasting with said intelligence can't grasp the simple way of how language actually works.

Truly intelligent people don't feel the need to seem intelligent to others or boast about it.

See, you should've written 'actively smug and patronizing'. To give you another example, I'm actively smug in this post. If I were passively smug, I would've just read what you wrote and smirked.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
DonutDuDe1212 wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

See, you should've written 'actively smug and patronizing'. To give you another example, I'm actively smug in this post. If I were passively smug, I would've just read what you wrote and smirked.

And thus you confirm that you're not truly intelligent.
"
DonutDuDe1212 wrote:

And thus you confirm that you're not truly intelligent.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Just imagine this post as me actively patting you all on the head going "there there, you got brains".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
All about dat front page Kappa.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
go get a dictionary OP.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
ALL You go with this:

triviumeducation.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info