Have you ever gotten so used to a cheat code that playing without

"
ladish wrote:
"
stormyknight wrote:
"
Well i'm sure there are some CoC/Fakener players out there that are still suffering withdrawals. I know a few that quit the game over the CoC nerfs and never came back lol.

At least this would be a nerf on a skill that techincally is pre-released to it's intended league. Well techincally i guess it was meant for this league...but pushed for next...well whatever you know what i mean lol

Oh and the current blade vortex/ci players that copied their favorite streamer Faceroll build? Yeah they will be lamenting soon.

Such is the circle of life in Wraeclast.

Well they really fucked up because
is much more fun and just as OP as coc discharge ever was.

^ this ios the meta build next league btw. If you can afford it.

you guys know its cooldown just went from 100ms to 250ms right?
Slightly necromanced thread :P

Speaking of which, apparently the "cheat code" is basically here to stay for quite a while. Makes it really tempting to get even more used to it.

(personally, though, I HATE the Arcane Torrent graphics of Blade Flurry, so I switched out of it for my Gladiator even though it's a damage nerf. It's OK because he's still leveling, and I swapped some weapons around and he still feels strong even with Cleave.)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Nov 30, 2016, 3:25:24 PM
"
opmanzano wrote:

you guys know its cooldown just went from 100ms to 250ms right?

Should have been set to 500ms to be in line with CoC or even higher because CoC requires 5 more gems and an armour piece to work when this sword requires 3 and a weapon slot .

A 750 - 800 ms sounds like a proper way to fix the disparity between the item and the gem .
Last edited by BestMageKR on Nov 30, 2016, 3:29:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info