Have you ever gotten so used to a cheat code that playing without

cheat codes doesn't feel fun anymore?

i'm afraid for patch 2.NerfBladeFlurry

some data for people who are curious - can't prove anything because my computer can't record and play at the same time, but i'll provide build details on request if you want to identify any factors that would distort the data

MalachaiKillTimes.TXT

BLADE FLURRY LEVEL 4

2:15.153

REAVE 20/20

3:42.834

LACERATE 19/20

3:01.041

BLADE FLURRY LEVEL 1

2:24.210

Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 3:28:44 PM
Not.final!!!1111!1!!
No Problem,
Exile
Why do you think I'm avoiding Tabula like plague?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Well i'm sure there are some CoC/Fakener players out there that are still suffering withdrawals. I know a few that quit the game over the CoC nerfs and never came back lol.

At least this would be a nerf on a skill that techincally is pre-released to it's intended league. Well techincally i guess it was meant for this league...but pushed for next...well whatever you know what i mean lol

Oh and the current blade vortex/ci players that copied their favorite streamer Faceroll build? Yeah they will be lamenting soon.

Such is the circle of life in Wraeclast.
Last edited by Prizy on Nov 22, 2016, 6:41:57 PM
Wouldn't be totally unlike GGG to give us quite a few OP options for the Winter quarter.
"
raics wrote:

Are you telling me this is not the baseline for a leveling experience that does not make me want to gouge my eyes out since ive already done it 40 times?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Are you telling me this is not the baseline for a leveling experience that does not make me want to gouge my eyes out since ive already done it 40 times?

Nope, and I also don't know what a levelling skill is.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Reminds me of when I was little and relied on using codes to get resources in Age of Empires and had to use the cheat units to be able to win.

But then I spent time learning and playing the game, and found it was much more fun to play the game the way was intended rather than relying on cheats.

I guess to some extent that's a reason I (for the most part) don't play a lot of the 'meta' builds.

But in this game as I've gotten more experienced with stronger and faster clearing builds that I've created it has ruled out using some skills and items, that I would deem 'unfun' because they don't clear fast enough.

Classic example for me is my Romira's Cold Snapper I made in Warbands (patch 2.0). The build was super fun then and I enjoyed it. But when I tried it again after Ascendancy came out, it felt very slow and weak compared to the builds I had played since then, and I abandoned the project.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Nov 22, 2016, 7:59:26 PM
"
Well i'm sure there are some CoC/Fakener players out there that are still suffering withdrawals. I know a few that quit the game over the CoC nerfs and never came back lol.

At least this would be a nerf on a skill that techincally is pre-released to it's intended league. Well techincally i guess it was meant for this league...but pushed for next...well whatever you know what i mean lol

Oh and the current blade vortex/ci players that copied their favorite streamer Faceroll build? Yeah they will be lamenting soon.

Well they really fucked up because
is much more fun and just as OP as coc discharge ever was.
"
stormyknight wrote:
"

Well they really fucked up because
is much more fun and just as OP as coc discharge ever was.

^ this ios the meta build next league btw. If you can afford it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info