Currency Tabs

So...When Perandus became a league mod, we got a slot in the currency tabs. When Silver Coins became Core Game, we got a slot in the tab. When they added Sextants, THEY got a place in the currency tabs.

WTF is going to happen with Essences?

We already lose half a tab or more to Div Cards...I do NOT want to lose tons of space to Essences as well.

So...Are we getting a second tab with our Currency Tabs? An upgrade, so we can fit Essences? Or can we at least BUY a new "Essence Tab"?

Something would be nice, rather than dumping them into ANOTHER standard tab to take up.
Don't even get me started on the poor new players, with only 4 tabs, who now need to shove Currency, Div Cards, and Essences into their limited 4 tabs.

- Sheepster
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2016, 3:31:17 PM
I have 100 tabs or something stupid thank fucking god.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 21, 2016, 8:04:53 PM
Got more than a few myself, but...I don't really want to take up another tab with something that deserves a special tab.

- Sheepster
"

It's cold outside today so global warming doesn't exist. That's basically what you just said.

OP, I fully agree, they need to do something and fast. Every league/patch is a new reason to buy stash tabs because you need to hoard 50 items you'll never really use or need to hoard them until you can use them.
"
Namcap wrote:
"

It's cold outside today so global warming doesn't exist. That's basically what you just said.

OP, I fully agree, they need to do something and fast. Every league/patch is a new reason to buy stash tabs because you need to hoard 50 items you'll never really use or need to hoard them until you can use them.

That's not what I said can you not see?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Namcap wrote:
"

No, I-No is saying "it's cold outside, but I'm warm,a nd IDGAF about Global Warming." I-No doesn't DENY it's an issue, he just doesn't give a ****.

- Sheepster
Essence tab hype (hopefully)! I would pay extra if it vendors them up automatically. If it doesn't do that then I don't think I would care enough to buy one over just using a regular stash tab.
"
Essence tab hype (hopefully)! I would pay extra if it vendors them up automatically. If it doesn't do that then I don't think I would care enough to buy one over just using a regular stash tab.

TBH if it Vendored them up automatically, we wouldn't need a tab. Also, you don't always WANT the highest tier of essences. For some uses, a lower tier works just fine, and is easier to get.

- Sheepster
We have a currency tab.
Essences were introduced as currency items.
Hence there should either be room for essence on the currency tab (unlikely, where would you put them) or each player with a currency tab would need to get a free essence tab - imo of course.

Didn't like the essences as such, because they always felt like a kind of parallel currency to me but since it seems they're going to stay, well, they should go were currency goes. That is either regular stash tabs or, if you have any, currency tabs.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Well if you don't have space , don't pick them up besides who has time to pick items up in this meta ?

...Did you read the thread?

TBH, looking at your last couple pages of Forum Posts...I don't really see a need for you to ever post, because they all seem much along this line.

Please, at least look up the definition of irrelevant so that you know what it means when I describe your posts as such.

- Sheepster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info