Development Manifesto: Essence League

"
Cicindela wrote:
Well, it was pretty obvious: more cluttered stash = more stash tabs are sold = more money for GGG.
Essence mechanic itself is similar to D2 gems and skulls and boring, even collecting Essences.

I dont get the obviousness at all.. and no i dont see any conspiracy to make you buy more tabs either but hey why is supporting the game such a bad thing?..

Its a game about Killing, Evolving and collecting stuff and you burn because they add more?

Are you sure your playing the right game?

I dont get the hate.. i simply dont.

How many ARPG's do you know that update and expand every 6 months?... that is free?
i can think of warframe and thats about it.
Nemo saltat sobrius
"
Bleaq wrote:

I dont get the obviousness at all.. and no i dont see any conspiracy to make you buy more tabs either but hey why is supporting the game such a bad thing?..

Its a game about Killing, Evolving and collecting stuff and you burn because they add more?

How many ARPG's do you know that update and expand every 6 months?... that is free?

I don't get your hatred toward people either. I don't like it, it's my right. You like it? Good for you.

Supporting =/= forced/edged to buy. You don't get this either it seems. Support packs are obvious example of supporting. Now they are going to introduce "breach" items = even more cluttered stash.

As for ARPG, dunno, never searched for them directly, though I play other action games with RPG elements, which update and expand every 6 months. And they are free too! So GGG not so "original". They put effort into their game? Well, it is good. And obvious again.
"More Breach items to get cluttered in your stash"

You could just vendor them and not put them in your stash. Nobody is holding a gun to your head saying that you have to be a hoarder for everything you get in every league. I've played about 3 leagues with just 4 stash tabs and this one was finally the first one where I was able to get plenty more. Yeah, it makes the game easier with more, but it's not impossible to do. Just be smart in what you pick up and leave the garbage on the ground. ;)
I bought stash tab to support the developers for their game. I could just bought something else but with stash tab it is a win/win. I got more space to increase quality of gaming and GGG gets some money from me. Currently I have more stash tabs than I need because I just don't pick up everything and vendor most of the items. I do not feel bad that I spend more money than needed.

"
Essence mechanic itself is [..] boring, even collecting Essences.
It is not about collecting, it is about crafting.
i don't need any of these >.< the lag from the patch is unbearable....please fix it
It's soo nice we dont have to wait long time for new league. HYYYYPPPEEE!! Im sure ill buy my first supporter pack in new league. Is there will be more supporter packs other than those 2 new breach packs? I want pack with armour set and weapon effect please :)
May RNGesus be with you!
"
Cicindela wrote:
"
Bleaq wrote:

I don't get your hatred toward people either.

What hate? There wasn't any hate in the post you quoted.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
hypuuuu

2nd? 2nd!

Damn u did it again? Again!

You are fast? Fast!
No Problem,
Exile
"
Bleaq wrote:

update & expand..? :D
i recently came back after a 3 year break and i got like 25 minutes worth of new content, that is what you call update & expand..?

& free is bullshit, this game is unplayable without spending at least 2-3 games worth of $$$.
IGN: Bluntexile
Guys ! free game = many kiddy trolls, just ignore them.
That why GGG have most hate from people that did not bought even one supporter pack.
Do not feed them.

GGG you are doing great job ! DX 11 is like new game. I have 900 hours played and im still exited about new leagues. Now with perfect perfomance, reshade pumped graphics and new expansion soon, POE never was better.
Thank you team !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info