So I had a nightmare about I NO last night ....

Not really nightmare. Strangest thing and I've no idea why. All of you were the furthest things from my mind before bed (actually thinking about a Stephen King book because that's what I did before bed).

Don't remember much except I was entering some strange big building and she ran past me (I have no idea how I knew it was her) and punched me in the arm and started screaming about her character and some unique item. I ran after her, entered the building and then I woke up.

ROFL
Censored.
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2016, 3:08:37 PM
X
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last edited by Maceless on Nov 21, 2016, 11:07:12 PM
good think you woke up when you did, because we all know what would've happened after
Spoiler
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Same.

Every night.

:(

Spoiler
I fear the hitman/dino
I feel like some people got some problems... oh god! no! sh*t! I think the dino found out what I wrote! Help m...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Well I wouldn't exactly punch you that's kinda ackward o.0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"

I know, right? The truth is I've been sick with the flu and fevers give you strange dreams.
I thought it would amuse people and at least someone could get something good out of this illness.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"

I know, right? The truth is I've been sick with the flu and fevers give you strange dreams.
I thought it would amuse people and at least someone could get something good out of this illness.

She can't punch you because of tiny T-Rex arms.
but she can bite your head off so better run like Jurassic Park.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Hey man those little arms are deadly!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info